Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704603 times)

Ohai.

Yeah I'm very proud of the whip. I spent just about all of my money on it. :Y

EDIT: Draco's cc is always empty. Is there another one?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 04:00:36 PM by RobertE1337 »

yeah, everyone has been doing the challenge, so I'm in 'Bl CHallenge' instead of my clan chat.

I'm going to play again.

Index101 is my username.

I have the $ for a whip
7 attack levels gogogo!

Ohai.
Yeah I'm very proud of the whip. I spent just about all of my money on it. :Y

EDIT: Draco's cc is always empty. Is there another one?

You can always join mine.

Is that a Verac's Brassard I see? Verac's was my favorite armor set of all time due to the low weight (more mobility when questing etc), prayer bonus (longer invincibility from majority of enemies), and the set effect. Combine that with Penance Gloves, Boots of Lightness, and Spottier Cape and your weight is under zero (-3 kg). I'd also use a Guthix Stole for even more prayer + Ring of Wealth for who knows what.
<3

Firstly, whoever suggested to mine iron to 70:
Thank you so much. I gained 4k in 10 minutes, instead of 2k from coal :D

Next to the challenge thing set up:
Is there any way to skip the tutorial? Firstly I can't be bothered to create a new acc IF i have to do tut again, and secondly, i'd rather start skills from scratch rather than having a level 4

Will someone in the challenge just please bother to kill some dwarves for me and get a steel pickaxe? I've been working with a bronze one and i'm almost 30 mining.

Just a little thing I remembered from all this RS nostalgia. Before I played BL, I was really into runescape, but more than that, I enjoyed the social interaction I had with people. I even ended up staying up all night just to play RS. It was one of these all night sessions that I was trying to cut down trees and fight goblins when I needed a bit of help. A player was walking by and I ask for help. The person assisted me and all was well. We ended up talking for a long time. She told me about a pet snake she needed to take care of and what the UK was like (That's where she lived) and her new haircut (Which was about shoulder length and blonde with pink in it). About a year later, I started playing blockland and saw the "Post a picture of yourself topic". I saw Kitty's picture and thought is looked (or sounded) familiar. In a later topic about pets, she mentioned a friend's snake she'd often taken care of. It was then when I remembered my conversation with the RS player, so I decided to send Kitty a PM. She PM'd me thinking it was pretty strange, as she said that she did use to play RS a lot the year before, and that's when she got her haircut and when her friend needed her to take care of the snake.

Small world.

Firstly, whoever suggested to mine iron to 70:
Thank you so much. I gained 4k in 10 minutes, instead of 2k from coal :D

Next to the challenge thing set up:
Is there any way to skip the tutorial? Firstly I can't be bothered to create a new acc IF i have to do tut again, and secondly, i'd rather start skills from scratch rather than having a level 4

Yes, when it starts it gives you an option to skip it in the dialogue box

Just a little thing I remembered from all this RS nostalgia. Before I played BL, I was really into runescape, but more than that, I enjoyed the social interaction I had with people. I even ended up staying up all night just to play RS. It was one of these all night sessions that I was trying to cut down trees and fight goblins when I needed a bit of help. A player was walking by and I ask for help. The person assisted me and all was well. We ended up talking for a long time. She told me about a pet snake she needed to take care of and what the UK was like (That's where she lived) and her new haircut (Which was about shoulder length and blonde with pink in it). About a year later, I started playing blockland and saw the "Post a picture of yourself topic". I saw Kitty's picture and thought is looked (or sounded) familiar. In a later topic about pets, she mentioned a friend's snake she'd often taken care of. It was then when I remembered my conversation with the RS player, so I decided to send Kitty a PM. She PM'd me thinking it was pretty strange, as she said that she did use to play RS a lot the year before, and that's when she got her haircut and when her friend needed her to take care of the snake.

Small world.
Thats awesome.
Even if she was lying how would she know about the snake?

Hey, truce, if you get 99 in all of those skills, what're you going to do?

I have the $ for a whip
7 attack levels gogogo!
8% of the way! :D

Hey guys, I want to help you out.

So if you need help, or even money, just add me and I'll help in whatever way I can.

Name: Narutoex23

I hate my name, I made it in 2006 when I liked the stuff. But I'm not going to change it because It just has stuck with me. So add me and Ill help.

Skills:

Total Money: Just checked, 11 mil cash, 17 mil items, 28 mil total.