Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704782 times)

I've been considering it as well, mainly so I can put the 20 members items in my bank to use.
My halberd, spear, cat, and dog are the main ones I want to use. As well as going to player houses.
Am I the only one who did a stuff ton of cooking in player houses? That's pretty much all I did. Other than the dungeons and fighting rings.

I've been considering it as well, mainly so I can put the 20 members items in my bank to use.
My halberd, spear, cat, and dog are the main ones I want to use. As well as going to player houses.
Am I the only one who did a stuff ton of cooking in player houses? That's pretty much all I did. Other than the dungeons and fighting rings.
i did alot of building so my house isnt that bad anymore B)
but hey, eoc is p good so its worth member's
but anyway besides that
im going to be recruiting for the clan for the next 3-4 hours maybe so if you want to join please pm me i am iMoriarty and my private is always open
or if i see you online i'll ask where you are and add you to it
nvm i played for an hour and then i got bored
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:46:25 AM by Moriarty »

Thinking about getting members back on my main, what do you guys think? Is EoC good enough to outshine the stuff things like solomons and SoF?
It's actually not that bad. I like being able to duel-wield weapons now. It has a few discomforts but i like to insta-kill giant moles and grotworms with range. Overall, It will take some time to get used to but it's pretty nice.

It's actually not that bad. I like being able to duel-wield weapons now. It has a few discomforts but i like to insta-kill giant moles and grotworms with range. Overall, It will take some time to get used to but it's pretty nice.
Considering i can run around in kharils with a rune crossbow in one hand and a dragon scimitar in the other, i'll probably get my members back sometime this week. Also, has poison changed its functionality?

Considering i can run around in kharils with a rune crossbow in one hand and a dragon scimitar in the other, i'll probably get my members back sometime this week. Also, has poison changed its functionality?
I'm not sure. When EoC came out it turned my dds into a normal dragon dagger and i haven't seen anyone with a poisoned  dagger since

I'm not sure. When EoC came out it turned my dds into a normal dragon dagger and i haven't seen anyone with a poisoned  dagger since
Try buying/making weapon poison. The DD will drop in value dramatically, since its only use as a weapon was A: a low cost alternative to the DLS or a poisonable weapon with four, consecutive double attacks. Anything other than the DDP++ was basically worthless to anyone with 100k in the bank.

Loved all the free combat exp from completing the training.
Spent it all on like 4 magic levels. :D
Then spent the dusty tome (reward for doing the tutorial before EoC came out) on my skill i want to get up a lot: Smithing.

Free exp all the way. Hurray.

Poison has been turned into a drinkable potion with a time effect, any weapons that were once poisoned are no longer poisoned.

Poison has been turned into a drinkable potion with a time effect, any weapons that were once poisoned are no longer poisoned.
That's loving handicapped, so all weapon poison has been made useless. So antipoison is basically completely useless now, as well as antipoison loyalty things. i read about it on the wiki and figured it out, instead of "drinkable poison that hurts you" it's more like a consumable that you use to buff your weapons with possible poison effects.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2012, 10:04:51 PM by fred da kiko »

does poison still do like 63 damage or

I think jagex should really add a lot more wilderness to the game, the current world is getting really cluttered IMO. Just some large expanses of forrests, jungle, desert, ect with little villages or towns dotted throughout would make the game a lot better. It would also make stuff like the black edge of the world less unsightly, as well as adding more space for new stuff.

I think jagex should really add a lot more wilderness to the game, the current world is getting really cluttered IMO. Just some large expanses of forrests, jungle, desert, ect with little villages or towns dotted throughout would make the game a lot better. It would also make stuff like the black edge of the world less unsightly, as well as adding more space for new stuff.

I've been to the edge once.

It scarred me for life.

It's ugly, I remember hunting jungle birds at the edge of the map, ugly stuff.

What the hell is a squeel of fortune and should I like it?

What the hell is a squeel of fortune and should I like it?
It's a wheel implemented to sell spins. You get one spin a day to get a free prize, members get two spins. You can get spins from some monsters. It's a horrible thing and, in my opinion, should be removed from the game entirely.