RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb

Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704794 times)

Is members worth it? I'd need to do a lot more training to get to the point where I can use members exclusive items...

Is members worth it? I'd need to do a lot more training to get to the point where I can use members exclusive items...
To answer your first question, yes. It is. It adds so much to the game its like you were playing a completely new game.

I would recommend you to begin membership at least at the time you can use rune/adamant equipment and weapons + all basic skills above 30-50.

'I should probably start playing this game again, I gave away all of my cash after quitting but I still have my abbysal whip which I bought for 2 mil at the gard exchange, I'll just sell it!'

'Abbysal whip: 166.3K'
I'm going to loving destroy jagex and ther gay videogame raping stuff forget cunt bitch.

'I should probably start playing this game again, I gave away all of my cash after quitting but I still have my abbysal whip which I bought for 2 mil at the gard exchange, I'll just sell it!'

I'm going to loving destroy jagex and ther gay videogame raping stuff forget cunt bitch.
I'll give you cashz if you play again

You did when you were fitting that guy, you wouldn't have died if you had propped gear. I had a runs set when I was a member because I liked being able to fight things if I was on a FTP server.

I'll give you cashz if you play again
Meh, not really motivated anyways :s
I'd have to buy memberstuff as well.

Its not Jagex's fault. Its the economy's. They didn't find it valuable anymore so it didn't sell well. AKA the price went down.

I bought my first whip for 3.3m :v

I never got a whip. I would never get the stats to equip it.
Now that everything is inflated to hell, I'll probably get members after Christmas.

I've always hated RS's economy, it's the reason I quit.

I had decent stats, but I kept finding myself with no money to actually use them, especially when I couldn't pay for members, as free to play moneymaking has been ridiculous since 2009.

runescape friends!!!!
lets have a christmas party on the 24th
we'll meet up in falador on world 29
its f2p so everyone can come
dress festively if you can because its a party and also
there'll be money drops and a few free to play higher level armor drops and last but not lease a guaranteed 100k to walk away with so everyone gets something
i myself am organizing the thing so if you're interested post
also the drops will in the party room so it'll be fair-er
i forgot a time didnt i
lets say 12:24 pm est or something around there
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 10:10:48 AM by Moriarty »

I've always hated RS's economy, it's the reason I quit.

I had decent stats, but I kept finding myself with no money to actually use them, especially when I couldn't pay for members, as free to play moneymaking has been ridiculous since 2009.
Green dragons or mining rune was the best way to make cash, you would just need to look out for bandits.

i have not played in 3 months
is it any better from the EoC update or did it become worse?
also, do I need to buy members for the next holiday event item?