Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704729 times)

<3
<3

oh ok. add me to the challenge list as something like, monster item drop receiver. maybe kill a lesser demon to get a rune med?
Sooner or later I'll be needing one. Thinking about becoming some sort of "tank".

Right now I need a better chest and shield, steel and above.

I have already gained 3 attack levels , 1 combat level and 1 constitution level.
I have just spended 3 hours in a badly lighted dungeon clickin odd sheep-like things with dog heads.
I want to wear that goddamn whip now.

omfg i finally did it..!

time to rc up to 40/50 maybe

omfg i finally did it..!

~Snip~

time to rc up to 40/50 maybe
Hue now go to PvP and suprisegaybuttlove all the other 52 combat dudes :3

Hey guys, I want to help you out.

So if you need help, or even money, just add me and I'll help in whatever way I can.

Name: Narutoex23

I hate my name, I made it in 2006 when I liked the stuff. But I'm not going to change it because It just has stuck with me. So add me and Ill help.

Skills:

Total Money: Just checked, 11 mil cash, 17 mil items, 28 mil total.

Gimme 2mil pls.

making a new account to pure range perhaos?

Plan for today - Get 10 strength, get silver light, and make 100 bread dough.

Hey guys, I want to help you out.

So if you need help, or even money, just add me and I'll help in whatever way I can.

Name: Narutoex23

I hate my name, I made it in 2006 when I liked the stuff. But I'm not going to change it because It just has stuck with me. So add me and Ill help.
money pls

The one reason I like runescape better than a lot of games is that if you don't want to be a swordsman, you can just start doing something else, without being penalized because of skill points.

bountyworlds
1+ item
:D

I feel like getting a Granite Maul, potting up with extremes, and just double-special attack forgeters out of the sky.

I feel like getting a Granite Maul, potting up with extremes, and just double-special attack forgeters out of the sky.

The fun thing to do is use a Magic Shortbow on rapid as you run up to a target. Right inbetween shots (after a couple seconds of ranging them at close combat), switch to the maul and the first swing will come just as suddenly as the arrows. Then you can use the special attack for two more hits, making three surprise hits from a beast of a weapon come out instantly.

Chat is all empty... I am lonley.

i have a gmaul
and my runescape just crashed
i got it when it was 100k

i have a gmaul
and my runescape just crashed
i got it when it was 100k
Back in my days they where 50K