Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704607 times)

My brother just found this video. It's funny because I know what most of the cheats are from.

Haha, awesome references.

Haha, awesome references.

I know, right?

Also, what is this challenge? I'd go back through and read all the posts, but it's TL.

after i learned that they're impossible i asked for an iron one and you didn't even respond..
Can't get that either. Maybe you can look up items yourself instead of asking me for everything in hope that I'm able to get them for you?

http://runehq.com/databasesearch.php?db=item

Also, that doesn't back up any of your arguments, whatever they're about.

what is this challenge? I'd go back through and read all the posts, but it's TL.
Link in OP. That's why he wants iron and steel pickaxes.

Link in OP. That's why he wants iron and steel pickaxes.

I totally skipped over the big link, lol.

What's the point of the challenge? Is it just to challenge yourself? Or is there a prize or something?

I totally skipped over the big link, lol.

What's the point of the challenge? Is it just to challenge yourself? Or is there a prize or something?
2 days as the opposite gender

just got ranger boots from a cluescroll, woot

I have completed every single free quest. Oh, and a tip, if you want to tackle the Dragon Slayer quest, but don't know when. Get your Attack and Defence up to level 40. And get your Strength up to level 50. Then buy Full rune, except no platebody, chainmail. Then, buy a Rune scimitar and 28 lobsters and your set.

I did dragon slayer when I was level 40 something, lol. You don't even need high skills besides defense.

What should I do with 700k? It has to be profitable.

What should I do with 700k? It has to be profitable.
caninbals

I did dragon slayer when I was level 40 something, lol. You don't even need high skills besides defense.
Tell me what you had. I plan on doing it.

caninbals
Kobe
tip
dont be scared of the lesser demon, bring an excellent weapon, and lots of food if your low level
if your its level, you might still need to
the dragon isnt as hard as the demon because i was 20 levels below it so it was kinda hard.
you get usually enough to wear rune afterwards so dont bother earning rune armor
fix up the ship and then fight the dragon quickly, using an anti dragon shield, derp
and you'll be fine
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 08:21:13 PM by Moriarty »

About to do forgiveness of a chaos dwarf and no life until I get a dragon pickaxe.