Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704720 times)

About to do forgiveness of a chaos dwarf and no life until I get a dragon pickaxe.
no
forgettable tale
plz do it for me
my username is nousernamele
and my password is nouser1

no
forgettable tale
plz do it for me

Prepare to be hacked.

no
forgettable tale
plz do it for me
Worse Idea ever...

Trying to get rune g body and legs, I have the body, only need 400k until the legs :D

They took out the scamming. Aww.

70 to 80 in one day with Salmon. That's 13.8k fish.
How much do lives cost nowadays?

Fun facts:
  • I got a total of 10 genie lamps from events during the day; free 6000 crafting exp
  • One of the events I got didn't give me the choice for a lamp so I got boring coins
  • I got a Mime event and with it a new equip (4 emotes + 2 equips for Mime so far)
  • I also got a Sandwich lady event and got a second roll (total of 5 untradeables now)
  • I ended up going to Duel Arena to train after getting bugged by n00bs at G.E. (lol)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:28:07 AM by Truce »

Nymenthus needs to PM some instructions on how to make my runescape look all classic-y like his :(

I think if you go into graphic options and click "customise" then click on the button on the top row called "safe mode" it will go into the old graphic style.

Not sure though

I think if you go into graphic options and click "customise" then click on the button on the top row called "safe mode" it will go into the old graphic style.

Not sure though

ye

Nymenthus needs to PM some instructions on how to make my runescape look all classic-y like his :(
I just click MIN and then I put visible levels on All. :)

I can't stand my Objectives text:
You will be able to wear Abyssal whips.
So actually. Do I get whips akimbo?

-snip-

70 to 80 in one day with Salmon. That's 13.8k fish.
How much do lives cost nowadays?

Fun facts:
  • I got a total of 10 genie lamps from events during the day; free 6000 crafting exp
  • One of the events I got didn't give me the choice for a lamp so I got boring coins
  • I got a Mime event and with it a new equip (4 emotes + 2 equips for Mime so far)
  • I also got a Sandwich lady event and got a second roll (total of 5 untradeables now)
  • I ended up going to Duel Arena to train after getting bugged by n00bs at G.E. (lol)
ugh, lucky you Truce! :(

I can't stand my Objectives text:
You will be able to wear Abyssal whips.
So actually. Do I get whips akimbo?

Yeah, like you are able to dual wield anything...

Someone help me, I haven't played RuneScape in like 3 days, I need to get off TF2 and Soul Silver. I really need to finish my task of Red Dragons.

Someone help me, I haven't played RuneScape in like 3 days, I need to get off TF2 and Soul Silver. I really need to finish my task of Red Dragons.

TF2 is boring as stuff. It isn't even a good game. It is over rated stuff. Just a cartoony graphics game that has a tean with special powers. Lame. And Pokemon is even dumber. Walk in the grass
kill or catch a pokemon, walk to a gym 500 miles away and kill their pokemon. Hope that helps you get off the games.