Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704507 times)

Click a rock, get ore.
Click a tree, get log.
Click a monster, watch a single animation battle scene.

Although this game has some of the best memories within it, it is no longer fun, as it is just another generic. I think the only thing that this game was fun for is the large amount of quests, the length and story put behind the quests, and castle wars. Castle wars was the stuff if you had high level magic with the magick staff. That ice barrage thing would dominate everyone around you.

Click a rock, get ore.
Click a tree, get log.
Click a monster, watch a single animation battle scene.

Although this game has some of the best memories within it, it is no longer fun, as it is just another generic. I think the only thing that this game was fun for is the large amount of quests, the length and story put behind the quests, and castle wars. Castle wars was the stuff if you had high level magic with the magick staff. That ice barrage thing would dominate everyone around you.
HD in web browser doesn't feel generic to me

HD in web browser doesn't feel generic to me
Well that's great for you, you can make a generic mmo feel non-generic. But to me, it's the same thing that I can download from any generic mmo site, like aeria games, just only in a browser. Also runescape was easier to figure out that the rest of the mmo's. Having to actually look for quests sucks, it's much easier to look for one in a list.

Ecksperiemntses it is

or something??

say more

Experiments are level 21 or something monsters that have 100 health, and you need to do that Frankenstein quest in Vampire-land, whatever that's called, I forgot.

EDIT: Oh, you found them. You can't kill them anymore? Gay.

Experiments have too big distance between each other and too long respawn time. Flesh crawlers are better. :I

That tree is all like - DERP

Well that's great for you, you can make a generic mmo feel non-generic. But to me, it's the same thing that I can download from any generic mmo site, like aeria games, just only in a browser. Also runescape was easier to figure out that the rest of the mmo's. Having to actually look for quests sucks, it's much easier to look for one in a list.
Looking for quests in a list is the kind of thing that makes a game boring, look at WoW

Experiments are level 21 or something monsters that have 100 health, and you need to do that Frankenstein quest in Vampire-land, whatever that's called, I forgot.

EDIT: Oh, you found them. You can't kill them anymore? Gay.
I've played since 2005 and doesn't take this discussion

Experiments have too big distance between each other and too long respawn time. Flesh crawlers are better. :I
perform all methods of betterness you suggest these creatures of dark have

I know of every update, quiet you!

Apparently not since you don't know how the old graphics worked.

perform all methods of betterness you suggest these creatures of dark have
Just try them, or don't. Suit yourself. :I

I've played since 2005 and doesn't take this discussion

what

And I started in 2005 too! >:c

what

And I started in 2005 too! >:c

You guys are slow.
I started one year earlier.
Since it was the first MMO I ever played.

Apparently not since you don't know how the old graphics worked.
I know of every update.

I know of every update.

Tell me then, in less than 5 minutes.
When was the new graphics update released?

Tell me then, in less than 5 minutes.
When was the new graphics update released?
now why would I know that?