Author Topic: The Pixel Block Tower: Retry  (Read 34801 times)

I use a single dot brush in paint shop pro.

I'm not the kinda guy that spends 20 hours on a picture.

That is why you fail.
That was harsh.

:cookieMonster:

I use a single dot brush in paint shop pro.

I'm not the kinda guy that spends 20 hours on a picture.

That is why you fail.
You didn't notice that I put a 0 after the 2...look closer.

Rofl @ Oxcorp and his idiocy.

I just saw this thread earlier today and instantly took interest, so I quickly made this block. I hope that it's allowed.

Yes, I do know that when another block goes on top, a good half of this one won't be visible. I don't really care though, I just didn't want to leave it bland.

Oh my God. We have a true pixel-artist on the Blockland Forums.

I just saw this thread earlier today and instantly took interest, so I quickly made this block. I hope that it's allowed.

Yes, I do know that when another block goes on top, a good half of this one won't be visible. I don't really care though, I just didn't want to leave it bland.
I shee allot of copy teh paste. This can take time but isn't OMG 10/10. Same with allot of pixel art it isn't hard just takes time to perfect it.

perfect it how? Any suggestions where exactly? I wasn't trying to make it extremely eye apppealing as much as I just wanted to make something that originates itself from other contributions. Plus, I just like the simplicity of it.

Thats what makes it good :D

Wow, are you the god of all MS Paint art? :D

That is most certainly not MSPaint.