Author Topic: 2 different player type ideas  (Read 413 times)

I was wandering if there was a way to make a player type that doesn't allow admins to port around using the admin orb. Mainly because I have a ton of admins that I prefer as admin and can easily keep a server running good without me... but cheat on my minigames. The second one is I was wandering if it was possible to make a player type that allows another player to click a button and take control of the player (or admin command) I'm not sure if the second one or the first one is possible well thanks.

Correct me if im wrong yuki guys, but would deleleting observer in mission editor fix this

So ... How do I complete this deletion of the observer in mission editor? and.. How would I save the map as lets say Slate N/A

Edit: If I delete the observer in mission editor what will it do to players that have 1 life and die? (in the mini game)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 09:22:30 AM by nanoviro »

2nd one is possible but in a console command that is unknown to me but if I figure it out I'll script something up and ya...

2nd one is possible but in a console command that is unknown to me but if I figure it out I'll script something up and ya...
Cool thanks...