Author Topic: Building Enabling Script  (Read 847 times)

Hi guys.

Today I searched for an Add-On that allows to Enable and Disable building but I just found nothing.
So it would be really usefull I think, to make an Add-On that gives the following events :
- Inputs : If Building is Enabled/Disabled (for only one player)
- Outputs : Enable/Disable Building (for only one player or every players (the last one is not very important but would be nice)

And the following commands (for Super-Admins and Host only) :
- /EnableBuild BL_ID
- /DisableBuild BL_ID

I haven't the Torque coding skills to make these add-ons myself so that the reason why I'm asking it you to make it... Please :D.

Thank you for reading.

o gawd On mini game it say enable builsing wand or paint disable those and there disabled

o gawd On mini game it say enable builsing wand or paint disable those and there disabled
He wants it for specific people.

Yes but I would want only for specifics people.

EDIT : too late :D

Eh. The events are NOT a good idea. I can see Noobs making bricks that when touched take away your ability to build or bricks that return it if the admins took it away.

As for the commands, most servers have a default mini which can control building. However, if you wanted to make sure a certain individual didn't screw with stuff because he was a general jerk, you should just ban him.

So Events that Admins only can make ?

EDIT : I've found this script that can restrict some events to Admins, Super Admins and Host : The file on RTB
« Last Edit: July 10, 2010, 02:22:18 PM by Orion-Pyro »

Tie it in with the Admin Gui? or the trust Gui for admins?

What do you mean ? (I didn't understand what you said because I'm not English sorry :/ )

i undestand you want a mod to build in minigames type /buildermod  http://forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile.php?id=498