Author Topic: ►►►[Tutorial] Making a weapon for Return to Blockland  (Read 20343 times)

milkshape is being gay it only lets me do stuff for 2 mins why

Because you threw your version of the English language at it.

I lol'd XD
Look what I said was           s            H              I                      T             but showed up as ice cream ok

We know about the blockers. We pass them as simple as shit.

anyways is there anything else like milkshape that i can make weaps on because my milkshape says that it has expired and i have to regester and i really don't want to pay for something.

anyways is there anything else like milkshape that i can make weaps on because my milkshape says that it has expired and i have to regester and i really don't want to pay for something.
FAILURE. Also, Don't get blender. It blows major star fishditches.

Why is he still here... I'm in a bad mood and I feel like killing him and his handicapped typing skills.

:cookieMonster: Ok, I tried the ball thing but it didn't even show LOL
I'm making a glock but how I do know it won't come out backwards with the barrel pointing towards the person? Should I put the barrel to the left or right. Or does it automaticly make the muzzlePoint go in front?

The firing end of the weapon should be aligned on the x (purple) axis in milkshape.

The firing end of the weapon should be aligned on the x (purple) axis in milkshape.
I know I screwed up on the trigger cause I accidentally made it with the rest of the gun instead of seperatley but...is this right?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2007, 06:00:23 PM by Oxcorp »

Hah, I didn't even add the picture.

Why did you quote his post and ask if you did it right? Are you color blind or could you not read the post?