Author Topic: ►►►[Tutorial] Making a weapon for Return to Blockland  (Read 20350 times)

Thanks for the tips, again, this was my first model I have ever made. I had a crappy picture to start with and I have no clue how to add the skin or how to add details or how to get a screenshot as good as nigel111's. I have only read on tutorial, briefly. I tried googling it but it hasn't come up with any good one. So now I'm left in the dark.

When I try to texture things on milkshape the stuff doesn't show up. It used to, but now it just keeps it as a white model.

Hmm When you apply textures you have to have the Model Selected so what I would normaly do and go Ctrl+ A then it selects every thing then I Remap the texture but if your having trouble getting the texture to appear on your model make sure you have Groups selected when you click assign in Materials.

Yes I know. you need to select groups and bla bla bla, I did it before, but it just stopped for no reason. And to think, I actually paid for this.

hey can someone make some cool wepaon please :cookieMonster: :cookie:

I am seriously lol'ing seeing this guy's posts.

K, I'm making a M4A1 and I would appreciate it if I could get a tutorial or something on skinning it. I only have a one-side view, Can I skin it with only one side or should I look for one with all?

K, I'm making a M4A1 and I would appreciate it if I could get a tutorial or something on skinning it. I only have a one-side view, Can I skin it with only one side or should I look for one with all?
Bump.

Sadly, It is actually that bad. Cardboard cutout please. Yeah, You're on the right track, but start making it really 3d, instead of a thick cardboard cutout. Hmm?

Look at the back of the grip, not the front. (On a view model, You don't see the front of the grip, do you.)
3rd post :D what render did you use and how did you get the more 3d look? I keep wondering that. You use the triangle-extrude technique right?

Yay! Four! I found out how to skin and I got it to work. I just needa know how to get a 3d background like you.

Me?

Edit: Wth? When i posted this, that picture wasn't there :/

No, nige. It wasn't there cause it hadn't loaded yet. It's like 900kb.

Finished a knife. It took longer to make than you would expect. It took me over 5 attempts to make the blade smaller than the handle without the handle being effected. Oh well, now I know how to do it.

So, you want them for your RPG? I can make a Wiimote too  :cookieMonster: