Author Topic: ►►►[Tutorial] Making a weapon for Return to Blockland  (Read 20340 times)

Lol, I tried to do it but I have no clue how to skin a 4 sided object or how to make smooth corners.

Thats because you fail :).

Hey, i use this same method for making weapons for retail, but i put my texture image in add-ons/shapes and when i use my weapon in retail it is just shiny blue, how can i make my texture image show up?

The image's gotta be a 256x256 in pixels

Edit: I changed the top line in #6, its now
Now for the texture, if you wanna make your own texture, its gotta be 256 x 256 in pixels if you want it to work, but we'll use something from RTB for now
The part that's bold is what i added
« Last Edit: March 13, 2007, 07:14:46 PM by masterlegodude »

Add the ejectPoint to tutorial

ejectPoint? The part that the shell comes from? I don't exactly know how to do that, besides, this tutorial was meant for RTB :/

Thus why the topic is called "►►►[Tutorial] Making a weapon for Return to Blockland"

in that case either change it or it will most likely be moved to the archives.

Eh, i'm too lazy to go changing it, it can be moved to the archives

I don't understand anything past #9. Please help me. :panda: :nes: :iceCream: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

I made it as clear as i could, if you can't understand it, you might need modding lessons :/

And as i said, its for RTB, and i don't know how to make weapons for Retail Blockland, so i might not make a tutorial for it...

I know it is rtb, but how do you do the .cs file?

Okay... Go to rtb/server/scripts/weapons then right click sword.cs, when it asks what you want it to open with, choose Pick a program from a list, then the list pops up, then search for notepad, then click it, then hit okay, and check Always use this selected program to open this kind of file, and there

some how my weapon is a spray can that only paints the color that my spray can is in!