Author Topic: Jetz Criminal Beats THC's Criminal as top criminal!!  (Read 5994 times)

PORT TOWN- Jetz Criminal assisted by Cougar beat THC's Crminal's record. Jetz Crminal did this by riding Cougar's horse repeatedly. After a few hours, Jetz finally reached THC's record (1.32946e+006 demerits). And secured the his record by riding Cougar's horse a few more times. His record is now 1.37512e+006 demerits making him the top criminal. When asked about what he can say to THC he said "Nothing I haven't said before". He also claims that "If the server wasn't this laggy, I probably could've reached 2 million debts".
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 08:53:46 PM by tfc »

thats a lot of demerits

STARBOARD TOWN - Metal Axe On Fire, a community favorite and an all-around swell guy, has filled the local shop with overly priced fiber. When asked about this event, Metal Axe responded, "I like-a da feeber." As many readers will know, a fair price for fiber is anywhere between two and five gold per piece. Metal Axe On Fire has jokingly chosen to sell his fiber for an astonishing nine hundred and ninety-nine gold pieces each. I caught up with Metal Axe On Fire and inquired about this strikingly odd price. His only response: "No further questions." More news to come as the story develops.

STARBOARD TOWN - Metal Axe On Fire, a community favorite and an all-around swell guy, has filled the local shop with overly priced fiber. When asked about this event, Metal Axe responded, "I like-a da feeber." As many readers will know, a fair price for fiber is anywhere between two and five gold per piece. Metal Axe On Fire has jokingly chosen to sell his fiber for an astonishing nine hundred and ninety-nine gold pieces each. I caught up with Metal Axe On Fire and inquired about this strikingly odd price. His only response: "No further questions." More news to come as the story develops.
Now this sounds like something I wanna hear about!

it would take forever for me to beat that record.

not if you make a script to get dems for you, then it wont take long at all

what an incredible waste of time.

what an incredible waste of time.
You might find that I have plenty of time to waste.

Cops aren't paid for jailing criminals, though it would be nice.

Then what are they paid for? o:

Then what are they paid for? o:
When people pay fines it goes to us. And people only pay because of the threat of being jailed. So in a way we kinda get paid for jailing people, but never for a direct capture.

When people pay fines it goes to us. And people only pay because of the threat of being jailed. So in a way we kinda get paid for jailing people, but never for a direct capture.

Either that or you use the glitch that causes minus demerits to become money.