Author Topic: Lol,This guy must be 8 or something.  (Read 2005 times)

Ok,Now there someone called 'Roxas'And he bans you Permanently for Rping,When his servers areUsally 'Family RP's Witch he always ends up ruining by himself.And then e bans me and my Friend for having fun,I mean she was Rping like she was my kid,And in his last server shewas His Husband.Then he bans her for no reason saying 'Jailed' And then he bans me saying 'Corrupted' For some reason.And if i see him in my Server I'll Permanently Ban him like me,Except I'll have a reason.This crap ever happened to you?Btw,I was wearing a real Steel helmet while making this topic.

Ok,Now there someone called 'Roxas'And he bans you Permanently for Rping,When his servers areUsally 'Family RP's Witch he always ends up ruining by himself.And then e bans me and my Friend for having fun,I mean she was Rping like she was my kid,And in his last server shewas His Husband.Then he bans her for no reason saying 'Jailed' And then he bans me saying 'Corrupted' For some reason.And if i see him in my Server I'll Permanently Ban him like me,Except I'll have a reason.This crap ever happened to you?Btw,I was wearing a real Steel helmet while making this topic.
I can add a Pic of ban.Hold on a Sec.

Ok,When his server is up i'll get to it.

Found your problem.

That, and his name is Roxas.

Sounds like a girls name.

That, and his name is Roxas.
Lol,And your Emblem Scares me..

Lol,And your Emblem Scares me..

Family RPs are filled with abusive admins who are only 7. So dont go to a family RP again,and BAN bitchas (roxas)'s ID from your server.

Family RPs are filled with abusive admins who are only 7.
FINALLY. THE TRUTH BE TOLD.

The fact you have no pictures and your claims are stupid, You were probably banned validly, but you can say whatever you want here, like banning for RPing or Fun when really you were banned for spamming or swearing or something else against the rules.

Don't bullstuff us. Get us pictures or you are full of stuff.

No, he's handicapped.
I got banned for going into someones house and i said i was a walking bear.
Nearly a year ago.
I asked him to unban me
NO U NOB UR BANED!
So I banned him from my server.
Luckily, I have his ID.
I'll get it in a second when my server is done being handicapped.
But it was by someone named Lily so I'm pretty sure it was a bad ban.

I have him banned under the name +Roxas+ with some stupid little circle.

I got banned. RIGHT when I connected, I said hi, and BOOM. Ban

It was something like this:

you were SO stupud you DIED

That was in March. Im still banned to this day.