Author Topic: Welcome to Blockland Foru-×´æx(Ñ"œ  (Read 4805 times)

Tha҉t's̨ ̨j̡ų̧̞̘̣̼̖͎̣͕s̸͕̟͚̲̱͞ţ̙͔͝ ̵͎̖̬w̛̩̫̲̺̩͔̪̮͝͠ï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅ
how did you d̨͕̬̗̥̩͇̦̠̻ͤ̃ͮ͘͝ͅǫ̷̠̻̺̲ͩ̂̋̓̐̈ ̴̵̡͎̗̮̰̲̬̫̭͎̹ͤ͆͌ͧͥͯț̟͕͚̮͚̤͖̮̬̞̲̟ͥ͂̇͗̃͛́̚̕h̞͔̳̮̩͎̫͕͕͉̯̻̼̩̙ͯ̆̈́̎͊́ͅä͓͖̱̖̮̹͈̠̰̤̩̠̘̒̇͛̌ͣ̿̽ͣ͞͠͡t͌̒̾̒̓̃̈͏͉̹̥͔̘̘͇͖̪̝?̷̴̙̮̬̖͉̼̼̜̱̰̤͎̹̞͈͓ͫͮ͑̈́̆ͨ͐̑̏͑͊͟

Inb4chainspam.

Inb4javascript.

Inb4randomglitch.

ETC.

how did you do that?
Mine was gradual, yours just sucks

T̵̡͇ͤͤͬͧͩͨ̈́ò̻̭̳̹͛̈ͤ͝ ̴̣̻̹̖̠͓̚͠i̷̵̭̮̙̓̓̂̌̀̒n̖̼̪̖͕ͬͨ͛̾̋̅̅̈͟͡ṿ̡̯̃̀ͬ͂̋ͥ̓͜ͅo̴̜͚̫͓̹͈̟͉̽̒̍̓͊̾ͨk̬̣̝ͬͧͣ̉ͮͅe͓̻͔͑̐ ̾ͥ̽͛ͬ͑҉̷̲͎̘̪͞t̵̵̲̗ͧ̌̄̄͂ͬ̈̓h̷͇̺̯̬͛ͪ̆̈̇̒e̶̵ͮ̍̄͏̩ ̴͙̣̩̝̭̼̘̮ͣͬ̾̓̅ͅh̢̢̳̱̝͇ͣ̂̍̀i͔̭͈̺͈̬̓̃̔͒̏̓͝v̵̧̂ͮ̈ͧ̾̅̿̍͊҉̜̤̺ȩ͉͎̗͕̮̩̹͆̔ͪ̂̒̎͋ͬͅ-̨͎̦̯͍̻̑̃͌̈͐̚m͉̘ͧ̂͛͝͝i͔̺͓͇̗̜ͯ̓ń̓͗͂͛̂҉̨̤̙̼̘d̷̪ͬ̄͋̉ ͈̳͔̝̈́͝r̿͑̊̇̚҉҉̙̟̺ẹ̻̤ͣ̏̈͟͝p̴̵̮͓͕̲̪̥͚̟͊ͩ̀r̹̯̗͚̳̮̞̪ͣͦ̄͡e̼̞͛͘s̵̱͍̫̻ͬ͒ͬ͛ͣ̀ͣ͞e͖̠̙̣͙̙̞̿̉ͩ̋͞͞ǹ͕͞͠t̢͙͇̰̖̲̱̭͇̾͞͡į͚̋̈́ͩͫ̒͛̀͟n̡̳̩͈̺̗̑͑ͭ̆̾g͉͖̮͉̪̹̣̜ͩͦ̇̅ͥ͑͌ ̽͛̊͏҉͕͔͇̲̯͕c̴̰͕̬̜ͧͨͤ̆̒́̕ḩ̘͖̱̙͉̺̫͕̬̇͆͌́ͨͥ̌̀ả͖̼̦ͮ̊͊̄͑̄̐̕͠o̧͇̯̺̲̎ͣ̀s̩̣ͫ̊́ͧ̐̊̈́̅̈́.̦̖̖̥̙̦̒̑ͫ̀͜
̺͉̞̝͂ͭ̌ͣͧͤ̍̐͐Í̡̜͙̜̮̙̝̞̟̤ͧͯͭ́̈̒ͩ̚ņ̦̝͋͋͋̀̐̕͝v̛͔̹̙͉̭̞͖̝̯̀͝͠o̙̩͚̘̽̄̆̏ͧk̵̖̦̪͗͋̚͘͢i̧̲̭͖̜̹̘̲̟̿ͮ̈́͆͜nͮ́҉̻̱͉͇̗g̼̳͚̠̓̃̒́̀ ̵ͥ̏͐͂̀҉͍̜͈̬̞̬̰̫t͇͔̬̥̮̠ͥ̅͆̌̋̾ͅh͍̫̤̥̙̣ͯ͒͆͋̓e̼ͣͪͣ ̨ͩ̾͊ͤ́ͤ͏̴̭̪͕͕͚͎f̵̤̞̭̖̺̠̟̈̓̎ͧ͂̈́͝e͇͉̝̳ͤ̈ͧ͛̊ͯ̀̋̕͜ȩ̨̯̘̞̘̜͍̅̑l̵͎͍̘̱͇̺ͫ̒̈́͞i̸̴͉̼̪̔̃̈̔̅̿n̴̹̺͙̼̠ͧ͆̇ͭͥ̔̽g͓̩̅̎ ͈̣͇̲͖́̏ͨ͒͐̒͜͠ͅo̵̬̥̣̦̫̎̆ͅf̵̞̣̘̹͑̉̍ͫͭ̿͌̀͛ ̛̗̤̮͙̮͎͉̻̓̑͆c̷̳̱͈̮̥͓͈͙ͣͥ͆̽̔͗hͨͥ̒ͧ̄̋̽̈͜҉̥a͑ͬ͆̉ͭ̓̑́҉͔̫̳̰̣̙ͅo̺̠͚ͭ͌̎̏ͪ͝͡s̨̨͔͎͎̗̰̪̲͋̆̐̂ͯ͞.̻̤̄̀́ͧͤ̌́
͈̫̮̥͌̐͋̂̈ͦ̂̕Ẅ̭͕͌ͮͨ̈́̍͒͆̀́͜ï̽̊͊̈́҉̝̫̗͎̘ͅt̸̵̝̝͔͍̮̱ͯͩ̍̏͜h̷͇̖̦͍̓̕͘ ͈͓͌ͮ̊̒ͥo̢̬͔͚͇͊́̈͢ͅų̪̳̝̭͕̅ͫ̓͊̒ͭt̼̂̽́ ͊ͬ̾̿̉͏̺͍͚͙̻̹̠͚o̠͖̰̝̞ͩ͛͗͑ͯ͌ͦ̂̇r̨͙͉̦̖̭͖̬ͦͤͫͯͫ̃d̂̃̅̓̎ͪͦ͛̋͏̬͖ȇ͕̝̈r͎̯̖ͮ̋͘͜.̴̘̩̣̇̑̋̇́̀
͙̤̦͙̼̑̏ͩ̂ͦͩ͢ͅͅT̡̝ͬ͂̈́ͭ͋̽͂h̴̛͕̝̜̦̞͉̝̟ͦ͞ē̡̟̼̹͔̺͊̌͐̽ͩ̀̄̓̕͞ ̌ͨ̃̋͑ͨ҉̪̬N͈̼̮̪̿̅͆́̕͠ẹ͍̘̃̎̊ͯ̚͟z̸͉̪̞̞̀͐ͯ͑́ͦ̓p̍҉̸̼̝̦̙̱̼̭̳e̞͕͚̭̹̯̮̱̔̓̀͝ȑ̴̢̞̙͍͈̼̤͡ḏ̛͔̼̠͈̝̯̫ͪ̊̿̿͛͌̕i̧̲̫͕̗̹̹̗̹̩ͯ̿́̋͒a̢̜͆̉̃̓͠͡ͅñ̴̸͇̙̍̆̅ͯ̓ͩ̋ ̛̹̒̏ͣ̃̍̄ẖ̸̨̮͋̓̚̕i̯̫ͦ͛͐̿͘v̠̩̙̤ͪͤẻ͇̳̗̌-̢͙͖͈̈̌̂͒m͖̯͖̜̲͛̾̐̿͌̑͟ḭ̶̫̰͙̫̘͈ͧ̌ͣ̉ͫͩ͗͂̚n̴̛͚̩̻͎̠͊̎d̛̖̣̝̦͖̰͇̗ͦ̽͋̐͛͢͞ ̢ͨ̓҉͕̻͙͓̀o̶̙̣͎͙̝͑̔̓ͨ̆f̸̵̱̮̤̞͎͇̪ͤ͋́̔̉̓̔̑ ̧͉̱̻̉ͪ͒̇ͫ͛͌͢c̉̈́̑ͨ͞͞҉͙̦͈̞͓̹h̶̼̞͎̮͚̖̼̝͊̒̽̄̚͜ͅä̡͈̲̫̹͖͇́͐́ͩ̍ͬ̌ȫ̮̱̺͐͐̃̂ͬͨ̉͞s̽͛̃ͥͫ͋́̈̒͏̰̩͍̭̟̞ͅ.̷͔͐̎ͣͤ͝ ̷̳̓͘̕Z̜̙̪̺̭̅̄͒ͫ́̌ͯä́̓ͥ҉̘̼͚̱̯̜̝͉̠͝͞l̡̊͐ͣ̉̒͒͊ͪ́҉̺̙g̢̡̠̙̠͓̼̗̯̑͘o͖̺̰̣͔̅ͧͨ̊̈́̍̑́͢.̵̵̵̭̥ͮ   ̣̯̦̤ͣ͆ͤ͆͛ͫ͜͟͝
̸͙͙̩̙̖̝̊̍̒͜ͅH̩̦̼͔͕͓̠̠̘̾̈͑ͨeͧͥ̄͏͚̹̟ ̵̙̼̹͎͂̉̌ͣ́͠ͅw͎ͤ̇͐h̴̭̼̗̹ͪo̷̢̦̩͕̫̼ͧ͂̇͝ ̡̢̰̞̩͎͉̜͈̲̉͐͛̽ͯ̐̚Ŵ̷̘͚̿̋ͧ͊̌a̡͉͔̘̖̐ï͙̜̿͞t̬̣̹̳̮̱̥͕̽ͣͬͤ͂̚͘s̭̲̱̫ͩ̓̓̋ͬͤ̂͌́ ̸̮͔͚̺̦̝̜̬̎́͢B̴̙͇͎̔̈̔͊ͦ̿ͦͥe͑͑͌ͣ͜҉͙̤̖̫̺̪̫h̶͉̯̬̹̫̫̠̟̊̀͡ͅi̡̝̤̜̮̹̳̘̓̈ͧ̆̚͜͠n̦͚͉͕̺͓ͦ̈ͩ͆ͬͪ͞d̗̫͔͍̪̤ͬ̃ͨͦ̃͆ ̙͚͔̝̞͛̃̏̌͐̏͝͠T͇̪̯͉̥̀̓͋͊̌̽̿̀h̅ͣ҉̦̙͙̲̝e̖͈͖ͩ̇͌̔̾̎ͬͬ̌ ̣̳̖̰̟̣̔̓̍̿ͬ͘W̧͓̙͖̺̱̘̬̫͍ͬ̀͒͐a͚̠̰͈̱̍͋ͤ̋͆̉ͅͅl̷̛̥̗͉͓̟ͥ͑ͪͤͭͨ͒l̴̘̜̬̞͔̦̦̄̓ͦͨ̽ͩ̀̀.̳̤̞̞̫̱ͯͨ̇͆ͮ̚̕͢
̂̈̏͛́̆̐͡҉̼̖̰̦̹̤͔Z̘̠͌̌ͦ͜A̜̝͓͕͎̰͆ͅL̮̰͇̪̔̏̐̑ͭ͂̐ͫ̽G̶̛̼͌̓̋̍̄̂Ỏ̒ͭ̿́͏̱̺̪͕̱̘ͅ!̶̧͉̭̼̤̓̃ͬ̿͊͌͋͐

Tha҉t's̨ ̨j̡ų̧̞̘̣̼̖͎̣͕s̸͕̟͚̲̱͞ţ̙͔͝ ̵͎̖̬w̛̩̫̲̺̩͔̪̮͝͠ï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅ
ï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅï̸̢̛̍ͬͤͩͣͮ̐͑̄́͘͏͇̮̬͈̱̱̦͎̪̳̗ͅḙ̵̢̼͓͙͋̽̌̓̒͆̓̎̆́̌͠͡͞r̸̵̢͓͍͕̲̜̺̐̋̌͆̓̈̐͛ͮ̅̂ͧ̒́͡ḑ̴̘̯̤͙͔̗̻̬͍͉̩̞͎̺̺̗̱̺ͥ̌̎̃͊͑́̅̀ͅ

Suuuuuue.
I'm not going to grape you.

Suuuuuue.
I'm not going to grape you.
good
BECAUSE I AM

I hate being in ARES because of all of the dumbasses.

gasfsafasfas

I was going to do that.

hurr i post peples aviters am i cool or what

I hate being in ARES because of all of the dumbasses.
It's funny because you're in administration.
Why don't you quit if you hate it?

Page stretch much?

I like grapes...

I'd do worse than pagestretch if I were you.

Since me and my friends are from the MPGH, then your screwed.

(But your still lucky I won't do this.)

hurr i post peples aviters am i cool or what
no i du it for cul points
Since me and my friends are from the MPGH, then your screwed.

po-lice