Poll

Rate your dream

Scary
Very scary
HOLY CRAP!

Author Topic: Scary Dream  (Read 7249 times)

Mine:I was running in the rain jumping over fences running through fields I ran to my friends house and then I was cornered there was the grim reaper he cut off my head and I woke up screaming.

Share your Scary Dreams.

I was walking somewhere in a forest , and then suddenly all trees started to fall over. I ran. Then I came across a road and I followed it. I came near a rail road crossing , went over it and froze as usual.
I get run over by train and wake up.
That happens TOO OFTEN.
No really. The train bit keeps returning.

I was walking somewhere in a forest , and then suddenly all trees started to fall over. I ran. Then I came across a road and I followed it. I came near a rail road crossing , went over it and froze as usual.
I get run over by train and wake up.
That happens TOO OFTEN.
No really. The train bit keeps returning.
Happens to me too

Ok, my computer got Hijacked right infront of me when Blockland was on. Thay where not able to figure out how to close Blockland. :I

So....not realy scary.

Surviving an explosion.
inb4BP

I had one, but it wasn't scary, just weird.

For some reason Gabe Newell was outside my school.
And he gave me some weird trophy thing.

(in my dream )
i was in my bedroom, i felt dizzy for some reason.
I looked out of the window and i saw this grey, green
blurred out figure and it was staring at me.i blinked and it was gone.
I decided to go downstairs to get some water and as soon as
i went in the kitchen, this really scarey face with blood
all over it was screaming at my face.

Jesus that was my worset dream EVER in my whole life

I was walking into a room, it was dark. there was a cliff in the room so i walked over too it, and at the end of the cliff, that was 2000 times its original size, was a soap bottle made of skulls.
WTF?!

I once had this dream about the inside of my eyelids. It was scary.

i woke up at my house and went to get some water. when i get down to the kitchen i feel like im beeing watched so i turn around and see a person with a sub machine gun! so i quickly grab knife out from my pants and quickly kill him. but then i see that there are more so i went to grab the gun but could not. i killd 2 then my brother wakes up and pulls a boozaka out of his pocket(O_o) and shoots them we quickly set up a base to stay in (in our house lol) and then we warped to the moon... idk how but we were breathing... so we head outtrying to find a way off it. then i realized... this was another one of those once-a-week-dreams where i could not wake up till i died or went through all the "worlds". so then i find the USA flag end up at the bottom of the ocean shooting sharks untill i end up at the public pool shooting zombies and after that i finnally woke up... to find out that i was still asleep srounnedd buy zombies and i killed them all then got killed by a dynamite thrown in my room by my step dad... then it went black....

true story in my dream... dont get me started about the next dream...........ok well i was assleep.......

It was something about tom gunn being some sort of wanted guy.

And he was trying to kill me in a mall D:

For some odd reason, i get this dream alot, I always dream about myself jumping off the stairs.
My heart skips a beat when it happens, not scary though.

My mom's eye was stabbed out my dad.
Then, as I screamed in horror, my mom took out her Katana and stabbed my dad's eye out.
D: