Author Topic: [HB] Hewlett - Blockard: Closed permanently  (Read 29384 times)

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 09:54:19 AM by MackTheHunter »

Dead again. D:

What the fuuuuu

Did Badspot disable uPnP or something!?

Fffffffffffffffffffffffff

What the fuuuuu

:c

If you manage to pull this off, I'll put you as 1. An administrator, and 2. The head of the modification team.
Whoa, I hate to sound pushy, but can I apply to be head of modification team?

What the fuuuuu

Ok mack if you want a dedi just pm me I'll open it tell you the pass then you do what you want with all the settings once I admin you.

Ok mack if you want a dedi just pm me I'll open it tell you the pass then you do what you want with all the settings once I admin you.

Alright. I'll have to get a list of addons first.

judged my new app?

Not yet, give me a bit.

Whoa, I hate to sound pushy, but can I apply to be head of modification team?

You can try it too.

It's a race, it's a race!

what is up with your avatar

I might apply for eventing later, I have something sweet I've been working on using only default events...

Also mack if I need to shut down the server for a computer restart I will try to get it back up asap just that my mac doesn't run windows 24/7 without going without an update.  But shouldn't happen much probs not even once in more than a 2 week period or longer.

You can try it too.

It's a race, it's a race!
Cool, can I make anything I want? I haven't tried learning Blender or Wings 3D yet, so modeling isn't really an option or me as of now.

Also mack if I need to shut down the server for a computer restart I will try to get it back up asap just that my mac doesn't run windows 24/7 without going without an update.  But shouldn't happen much probs not even once in more than a 2 week period or longer.

Haha.

...Mac. That's fantastic.

Cool, can I make anything I want? I haven't tried learning Blender or Wings 3D yet, so modeling isn't really an option or me as of now.

You can, but I recommend trying to make a working camera. :D

THE SERVER IS UP. I fixed my stupid Blockland.

Join!

Ok, I've attached the 2nd app I made to this post (It's on the page before this one too) and I'm going to list all the features:

Colours:
It is possible to use the following colors:

Blue
Red
Green
Yellow
Orange (only obtainable if you're using yellow and using the Full Color Board button)
Purple
Pink
Black
Tinted yellow (default)
Different shades of these colors (only obtainable if you're using using the Full Color Board button)

Commands:
These are all the commands:

Glow (Toggle)
Undulo (Toggle)
Full Color Board (fills the board with a single color)
No color
No glow (clears the board of any glow)
Undo
Clear
Undulo button
Mini pad (smaller board)

Here's my server status to check it out in person.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 12:46:56 PM by Big Brother »