Yay!! We can enjoy his company again
3 (7.5%)
Oh no! He's gonna ruin Aot
1 (2.5%)
Meh, doesn't affect me
2 (5%)
Nobody gives a forget about what he does
7 (17.5%)
Wow! He really can't forget off can't he?!
10 (25%)
Great! I'm gonna kick his ass!
2 (5%)
forget him
15 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: What do you think of Darksilence's/HellboyNat's comeback??  (Read 4573 times)

Are you implying it takes no effort to stand superior to me? Wow, you are dumb.
No I'm implying that I'm not making any effort to show my 'superiority'. In other word's I'm not trying to show that I'm 'superior'. In fact, I believe that we are all equal. After all, we are all human beings, we have the same structure,same genes etc. And if you think I was trying to show any kind of 'superiority' then I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:51:13 AM by tfc »

No I'm implying that I'm not making any effort to show my 'superiority'. In other word's I'm not trying to show that I'm 'superior'. In fact, I believe that we are all equal. After all, we are all human beings, we have the same structure,same genes etc. And if you think I was trying to show any kind of 'superiority' then I'm sorry.

Excuse me mr communist but we are NOT all equal. There will always be someone better off than you and that's a fact. Even my mum drums into me that "life isn't fair."

You are naive to think the way you are thinking. We don't all have the same structure and genes, we all have different DNA. Some people are more intelligent than others, some people are better built for sport than others. We are not all equal. Stop trying to win a losing battle.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 07:43:12 AM by Hellboy Nat »

What Battle? There is no battle here

Excuse me mr communist but we are NOT all equal. There will always be someone better off than you and that's a fact. Even my mum drums into me that "life isn't fair."

You are naive to think the way you are thinking. We don't all have the same structure and genes, we all have different DNA. Some people are more intelligent than others, some people are better built for sport than others. We are not all equal. Stop trying to win a losing battle.
Okay my point was that I wasn't trying to show any kind of superiority. And by equal I meant equal as human beings and by the same genes I meant the basic structure of DNA. No human is superior to another as superior is defined as being "higher" then if an object is deemed superior to another then it is "higher". I think by superior you mean "better".
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 08:37:02 AM by tfc »

Okay my point was that I wasn't trying to show any kind of superiority. And by equal I meant equal as human beings and by the same genes I meant the basic structure of DNA. No human is superior to another as superior is defined as being "higher" then if an object is deemed superior to another then it is "higher". I think by superior you mean "better".

Superiority: something which is higher in a hierarchical structure of any kind;

I'm pretty sure there is a hierarchy that goes working class, middle class and rich.

Whee. It's going where I want it.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 05:47:08 PM by MegaScientifical »

What the hell? I don't see a picture :I

I'm better off than tfc  :cookieMonster: