Author Topic: Still need a scripter for a Walkie Talkie model...  (Read 8428 times)

To see the most updated verison fo this model, go to Page 3!

My original post of me showing this model can be found here-> http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=119037.0

But I'm going to post the picture of the model on this thread anyway.

Alright, i had a couple of people that asked could they help script in this model of mine, but my main scripter dropped out on me for some reason (that do not apply to me) So, before i put this idea to rest, I'm wondering if anyone wants to bring this idea to life. So here are the pictures, and if anyone wants to help or whatever just send me a PM. Thanks.

By the way, this is just the rough draft of the model I'm working on, it is still in progress.

Also, one question since I'm still new to this Would you have to animate this type of object if it did become an add-on or are all add-on's (besides the ones that are obvious) by default when you make a model of them should be animated?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 04:07:26 PM by Sarataz »

Any information on what it should do perhaps?

Well, i was thinking it could be an addition to the team deathmatch and it would be used like this.

--Each team can have a captin, the captins will have the walkie talkie to give out commands to the other players on the team saying diffrent commands like "Attack point A", "Be Aleart" or "At Ease" something like that.

Its a walkie-talkie

So im guessing saying something like /beep  Hello, Testing...1...2...3...

Would say Hello, Testing...1...2...3... To everyone else using a walkie-talkie

Its a walkie-talkie

So I'm guessing saying something like /beep  Hello, Testing...1...2...3...

Would say Hello, Testing...1...2...3... To everyone else using a walkie-talkie
Just about what i was thinking, yea.

Ill keep you in contact if no one else does this

Im learning scripting and if i can pull it off i would defiantly do this

Ok, thanks alot man, whenever you can, just PM me.

That walky talky might not be worth it to script.....

But it would be interesting to have something like this

(ps. i didn't forget about this, i just currently don't have the skill to make this happen)

That walky talky might not be worth it to script.....

You know bat stuff about modeling.

Well, here is my finial edit of the Walkie Talkie model for now. I want to add some more detail and attachments, but i'm still learning how to model so it's going to take me awhile.
[Note, some of the buttons are a bit crooked]