Poll

Portable...

Nintendo 64
61 (53.5%)
Gamecube
53 (46.5%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: What would you rather see? A portable N64 or Gamecube.  (Read 3347 times)

Xbox 360.
Do it. Forget these Ancient things.

I made a portable XBox. :3

N64 FTW
 (off topic) My friend Did some crazy stuff to his Xbox360, With Internet instructions of course, And turned it in to like Lap top.

Isn't the Nintendo DS pretty much a Nintendo 64 with a touchscreen?

Gcube.

twas my first console. the memories <3

Portable Gamecube=Borg Space Cube

N64.
Goldeneye hell yes.
Goldeneye cartridge tilting, now portable

I'm tempted to buy an extra N64 console just to do this.

I'm tempted to buy an extra N64 console just to do this.

I'd love to see a GC become portable, as it has the LoZ collector's edition game with OOT and MM on it. And the 3DS is just going to be a handheld N64 (Not that there is anything wrong with it).

@OP: If you need any help at all, there is this great website called Acidmods that specializes in modding consumer electronics. They are super helpful and the community is a ton more friendly than this one.

Oh, and chances are, someone on there has probably attempted something like what you want to do.

And one last thing, there is a portable Xbox360, so don't let anyone tell you can't do it to last gen systems.

EDIT: Topic was TL;DR, I didn't notice someone posted a video link for portable N64 w/ instructions. From that video linked to another for a portable GC w/ instructions. Good luck with either.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010, 10:41:54 PM by Thorax »

Ok I will >:D, I'll make it a build it slowly project.

I'll make a topic when it becomes developed enough.