3 (4.3%)
Maybe
4 (5.7%)
Abusive
8 (11.4%)
Would only use in Certain TDM or DMs
12 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Shotgun Sniper !READ OP!  (Read 12240 times)

Not so fast, your coming with me!
what about his coming with me?

finally, someone posts before i have to bump again :D.

Good idea.
Right click to switch between shotgun and sniper mode?

Wouldn't this be a 1 hit kill?

Explanation.

Bullet travels into enemy, it doesn't just bounce off, it explodes, pellets everywhere, some go outside of him to injure other players. But the pellets that stayed inside would cause internal bleeding and massive artery failure.

Maybe 4th degree burns.

In other words, if it explodes inside him, it is a one shot kill, and pellets fly out hitting other enemies.

Cause I am pretty sure a sniper bullet doesn't bounce off human/blockhead flesh.

Explanation.

Bullet travels into enemy, it doesn't just bounce off, it explodes, pellets everywhere, some go outside of him to injure other players. But the pellets that stayed inside would cause internal bleeding and massive artery failure.

Maybe 4th degree burns.

In other words, if it explodes inside him, it is a one shot kill, and pellets fly out hitting other enemies.

Cause I am pretty sure a sniper bullet doesn't bounce off human/blockhead flesh.

There's something called damage.
And ou can just make it have less damage when it explodes to smaller pellets

Good idea.
Right click to switch between shotgun and sniper mode?

That's not what they want, but I'm making this anyway.

Explanation.

Maybe 4th degree burns.

Not even close. The sniper shoots one bullet. Then, when the bullet gets close to the target, before hitting it, it explodes into multiple bullets. Some hit the target, others hit other people around them.

Not even close. The sniper shoots one bullet. Then, when the bullet gets close to the target, before hitting it, it explodes into multiple bullets. Some hit the target, others hit other people around them.
This.

And the forget are you talking about Artery failure and internal bleeding? This is blockland, the game where you can crash a plane and bounce off the walls.

Exploding sniper shell? Cool.

What about if the shell is x distance from the player it explodes into fragments.

I also have a model idea.
I call it Scatter Sniper.

The barrel is designed to slide backwards after a shell is fired to reduce kick.
I made it in Google Sketchup and attempted to convert it to blender.
Somebody give me a link on how to convert Sketchup models to blender models.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:42:30 PM by JamestheLeet »

What about if the shell is x distance from the player it explodes into fragments.

I also have a model idea.
I call it Scatter Sniper.

The barrel is designed to slide backwards after a shell is fired to reduce kick.
I made it in Google Sketchup and attempted to convert it to blender.
Somebody give me a link on how to convert Sketchup models to blender models.

It's nice, but too round. Use hexagons instead of cylinders. Other than that, pretty awesome.

It's nice, but too round. Use hexagons instead of cylinders. Other than that, pretty awesome.
Thanks. I'll work on that after fixing a couple of bugs on my computer.

Yeah, and can you make the magazine a little wider? Remember, this thing is holding complex bullets :u