3 (4.3%)
Maybe
4 (5.7%)
Abusive
8 (11.4%)
Would only use in Certain TDM or DMs
12 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Shotgun Sniper !READ OP!  (Read 12024 times)

I can model this when i finish quarter shooter :3

Bump again.
And that would be nice Kade.
Make sure the bullet is big, though.

Shotgun + Sniper? I smell a contradiction.
Nice idea, though.

"HEY GUYS ANTI-TANK RIFLE WITH ONE HAND WOOOAUGGH MY ARM"

have you ever played time crCIA 4? the second boss uses an anti tank rifle in one hand. and he's freaking spiderman.

have you ever played time crCIA 4? the second boss uses an anti tank rifle in one hand. and he's freaking spiderman.
vidya games=/=real life

This wouldn't be a sniper anymore, it would be adding a scope to a shotgun. Because there is no way for A shotgun to be accurate unless you use a slug round.

I was thinking an explosive bullet for a sniper. You'd shoot the sniper, and Its high speed bullet would stick in a wall. You could right click for it to explode whenever you want, or let it run through the time and explode.

But trick is, it'll explode like the frag grenade or flak gun. With shrapnel.

Bushido's Bullpup already works as a very accurate long-range rifle, but fires in bursts so it's hard to dodge. I think he also is doing a "Scoped Bullpup" which is actually more shotgun-knockback than sniper there.

The problem I would see is having the projectile spawn others over time but I am sure it could be fixed easily if you have it have a short life and spawn them at it's death. This could be fun yes. I am almost tempted to work on it but I don't think I have the time.

Shotguns and snipers are on completley different end's of the gun map. Shotguns, wide spread bullets and snipers, with a highly accurate bullet. D-D-D-durp.

I could script this if someone wanted to take the time to model it.
And I didn't read pages 2,3,4,5,6, or 7 yet.

This wouldn't be a sniper anymore, it would be adding a scope to a shotgun. Because there is no way for A shotgun to be accurate unless you use a slug round.
Have you even read the topic?

Wow, you got ehpailites to say it was a great idea!

I have a brickarms type thing like this, its like the loghorn from TF2, right?

I started making a model. I might need help with any joints and/or animations I want on it. And yes, I know I only have a scope and 2 barrels. I plan on adding a fold-able stock, 2 magazines for each barrel(each holding 5 shotgun rounds), and maybe a few other things... The shells are going to exit through a tube under the gun facing the same direction as the barrels.