Author Topic: my phone just permanently died  (Read 1728 times)

I text in the shower, for some reason when I typed "Typewriter" I got monkeys, got a new phone and now I keep a hand towel handy for texting in the shower. :)

Whats electricity?  I'm interested.

Everyone should get with the times and realize Carrier Pigeons are all the rave now.
forget yea I have like 21(In real life yea)

forget that Verizon stuff. Nobody I know who has Verizon gets signal anywhere. They walk next to a tree, boom no signal. Get in a car, no signal.

AT&T so far is the best coverage I've seen at all. I always have at least 3-4+ bars except in like real rural areas which suck anyway.

Get a Samsung Impression. Full flip out qwerty keyboard, pressure-sensitive touchscreen, and awesomeness.

forget that Verizon stuff. Nobody I know who has Verizon gets signal anywhere. They walk next to a tree, boom no signal. Get in a car, no signal.

AT&T so far is the best coverage I've seen at all. I always have at least 3-4+ bars except in like real rural areas which suck anyway.

Get a Samsung Impression. Full flip out qwerty keyboard, pressure-sensitive touchscreen, and awesomeness.
Vega's phones get 777 bars.

At&T is supposed to have double the coverage, sure it does, but it randomly drops call, you know, whatever, doesn't really matter as long as I can talk for five minutes ANYWHERE!

have they tried turning the phone on?
/seriouspost

...nawww I keed I keed forget you Verizon.  :cookieMonster:

Everyone I know who has AT&T complains of signal loss, yet Verizon and Sprint people always have signal
Soooo
Yeah AT&T sucks

For those of you who text in the shower, here's a simpler way to do it.
Matierials:
Two unlubricated condoms or a Ziplock plastic bag
A cellphone

FOR ZIP LOCK PLASTIC BAG USERS:
Before you get in the shower, put your phone in a Ziplock plastic bag. Let some of the air out, and seal it as tight as you can. Bravo! Now you can text in the shower without loving your phone up!

FOR CONDOM USERS:
Apply the condom onto the phone as you would apply it to your snake. Once you have done this one condom on your phone, turn it over to the open end of the condom and place another one over that. Bravo! Now you can text in the shower with your hands smelling slightly of rubber!

I've used both AT&T and Verizon as cell carriers, and I am much more pleased with AT&T. I have never had a dropped call, and I get connection everywhere including the middle of the ocean on a cruise. Verizon never gave me signal if I was anywhere near metal or a tall obstruction, like trees/forests. AT&T also offers MUCH faster internet, which is a must have for me. The only reason I would consider going Verizon is for the Droid, and I'd probably switch back to my iPhone after a month or two.

People are that forgeted they can't even stop texting while/a little after when not even dry taking a loving shower?
I have no words...