Author Topic: Server Hacked.  (Read 11387 times)

Here's my password:
Admin Pass: wHqvjDPLpkqFr6851psw5bI01Vz9i 8M0Vnvc9srv2W9Bru297Z

Superadmin Pass: 3DTT6pgAcAM8TIE3f7fyPFd29061r s27UMZBJ1Valx5Z6gO2xK
Resetting...
Admin Pass: 29gf5SfMdeWZL0jQA696CkOUB5VF8 t8aMVmMRkQXesQeORSr8m

Superadmin Pass: a4chUtxtOPdK3Gd0W2ewL7t5bsz4D sj1U6U9UGT8DvzCEYN7hd
Resetting...
Admin Pass: c43Io47IlKH4V2Ku7sW44p8RSbiuj 0x7q8KPV79hP7GwwuT5Vb

Superadmin Pass: 89L0RTbBTH1nWZ7K19uHNICo4uyOS zA88IqeVo53t6C984qV6L
Resetting...
Admin Pass: 44hfT0zGC48cA4vGOBl2Bmd83DQqx AnK0IvJqNO09bjHX6z1N9

Superadmin Pass: 9AUdRYXcCy0K1CMma8pP8676QGzNc ORyJi0iCUmRpb87X39BiQ
I'm not typing random letters in, I have a generator.
I should add spaces, dashes, slashes, !@#$%^&*(), so on. Wat, just a sec   .   .   .
Admin Pass: @p1u(V#2obkU0! 3orZ7 g42%GM*MU**ZwFIcydTQuQC6i@yH6

Superadmin Pass: Tzc^SZ4Nz(6rjes&R#oL5k4NZe^U)O1d7vpM8ZT3SZ6P(cYc2*

Basically, my passwords aren't designed to be said. They're designed to be unguessable.
Also, I could do this all day. (I made the program in about 3 minutes after I noticed this thread.)

you know you can set the password field empty so you don't have a password, right?

seems more logical to me than using long passwords like those, but having a complicated password is a neat idea anyways.

you know you can set the password field empty so you don't have a password, right?

seems more logical to me than using long passwords like those, but having a complicated password is a neat idea anyways.
Yeah, well, I just found out the Password fields have a cap of 20 charactes anyway. However, if anyone wants to use the Superrandomizer, I could make a Mediafire upload.
Actually probably some other hosting site. I hate Mediafire with its adspamming.

Im clearly not a idiot.

Chrono you flaming friend.
Meanwhile you avoided my point, like an idiot would.

I hate Mediafire with its adspamming.
Well, I put it there anyway, because it took two minutes. :cookieMonster:

Link for those who want the 3 minute program.
That's the last I'll say on the subject.

This thread:
-snip-[/img]

alright that certainly does work a lot better in this thread

but my next question is: how did you mix up a help thread for this?

Has anyone mentioned yet that pitfalls city RP has a backdoor admin pass? I was too sleepy to skim through five pages.

I remember that day... some guy said Pitfall entered the server and made them all SA's and changed the... honestly, I dont give a stuff about what he changed, but, yeah.

this thread is 2 days old, stop being dumb.

Did anyone notice, didn't read all the posts but, the fact that it says he is granting white tiger money BUT it only says $40 at the bottom of his screen? Isn't that a bit odd, why would he say that if it weren't true?

Did anyone notice, didn't read all the posts but, the fact that it says he is granting white tiger money BUT it only says $40 at the bottom of his screen? Isn't that a bit odd, why would he say that if it weren't true?
Fail.

what

most currency mods allow admins to grant money to people. granting via admin commands doesn't take anything out of your money.

also, why does this matter at all?