Author Topic: Blockland On Mac  (Read 2637 times)

I thought you already confirmed he was a troll?
He is, I just wanna see what he picks.

3. Seventh is just pissed he dident get a lewinsky and is trying to make someone look like a troll so everyone points the gun at poodles and not the real troll.
Where's your lewinsky?

3. Seventh is just pissed he dident get a lewinsky and is trying to make someone look like a troll so everyone points the gun at poodles and not the real troll.
Yeah, Seventh is the troll here.

Yeah, Seventh is the troll here.
Makes a lot of sense doesn't it?

if you want i can lock, seems that everyone in the fukin universe knows that bl is not laggy and can be played on mac. btw this topic isnt for you or skip, it just happends people DONT KNOW. if i wanted to troll this would be my post:

BL IS PLAYABLE ON MAC OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVAR

-pic-

MAC PWNS ALL OF YOU BITCHES ARE PC IDIOTS

if you want i can lock, seems that everyone in the fukin universe knows that bl is not laggy and can be played on mac. btw this topic isnt for you or skip, it just happends people DONT KNOW. if i wanted to troll this would be my post:

BL IS PLAYABLE ON MAC OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVAR

-pic-

MAC PWNS ALL OF YOU BITCHES ARE PC IDIOTS

So wait, let me get this straight.

You aren't intentionally trying to troll, but instead you made a handicapped topic and actually were serious about it?

That sounds worse.

So wait, let me get this straight.

You aren't intentionally trying to troll, but instead you made a handicapped topic and actually were serious about it?

That sounds worse.
says the guy that always makes fun of people. or atleast thats what i see. everytime i see one of your posts your eather making fun of someone, calling them an idiot, calling them a troll, or fighting with them. i have yet to see a single nice comment, thats why i come to the conclusion that your the troll.

says the guy that always makes fun of people. or atleast thats what i see. everytime i see one of your posts your eather making fun of someone, calling them an idiot, calling them a troll, or fighting with them. i have yet to see a single nice comment, thats why i come to the conclusion that your the troll.
Maybe that's because people can't make intelligible topics?

Maybe that's because people can't make intelligible topics?
so your the smartest person in the world, above badspot right? yea.

so your the smartest person in the world, above badspot right? yea.
No, but I'm not a dumbass.

You're both friends, stop posting.

You're both friends, stop posting.
Who are you to call me a friend?

You're a kidnapped bum in an alien space prison.

Who are you to call me a friend?

You're a kidnapped bum in an alien space prison.
And you're an idiot who gets trolled harder than you could possibly believe.

ok then. if this is what you want its locked. one more thing: