Author Topic: Typical Steam Douchebag  (Read 3140 times)

I think it's unanimously agreed on that this board is really only for Blockland drama.

I think it's unanimously agreed on that this board is really only for Blockland drama.
It's not.

Your fridge is in real life.

Unless it's imaginary.
Mine's virutal.

It's not.
Oops
Quote
If something bad happens to you on your computer or in real life that is off-topic, not drama.

Examples not-drama:

    * You got a disease - Unless another Blockland user gave it to you as revenge it's not drama
    * Your mom grounded you - Unless your mom plays Blockland and is on the forum and grounded you because you spammed her server it's not drama
    * Your computer exploded - Seriously, who cares.


I beat you by half an hour.

ITT Loopyla doesnt have a clue about what he's saying.


I beat you by half an hour.
yeah well... at least i still have my first ID. huehue

Your fridge is in real life.

Unless it's imaginary.

fridge logic?

Oops
Yes, you pointed out that only Blockland players can be drama'd if they give you a disease or if they are your mother and she grounds you.

ITT Loopyla doesnt have a clue about what he's saying.
Yes, you pointed out that only Blockland players can be drama'd if they give you a disease or if they are your mother and she grounds you.

Yes, you pointed out that only Blockland players can be drama'd if they give you a disease or if they are your mother and she grounds you.
What part of examples do you not understand?

The fact that this thread wasn't created off a disease or OP being grounded, like you stated in your examples.

From the way I understood.

You were being kind of a douchebag too.

Correct me if I'm wrong.