Author Topic: Justin Bieber to appear on CSI--What do you think should happen to him?  (Read 8095 times)

What's your point, I said he's a cigarette and then I said he's a cigarette again, what is the meaning of your post?

it's hilarious because you wouldnt know if I had one or not
hahaha

I can make excellent guesses about people, and I'm usually right.

Brushing it off nonchalantly indicates that you are either very confident (very unlikely), or taken aback. I'm putting my cash on the later.

if he's an alt why ist he  baned

if he's an alt why ist he  baned
nah nah, that was so 1 year ago.

Why the forget do you cigarettes listen to Retz, are we all forgetting that he is LemurDecatta? One of the biggest forum idiots of all time.
The thing about Retz/LemurDeCatta is that he insists he's actually trolling someone but really he makes himself look like a giant tool and a douchebag.

The thing about Retz/LemurDeCatta is that he insists he's actually trolling someone but really he makes himself look like a giant tool and a douchebag.

he's also jannet

The thing about Retz/LemurDeCatta is that he insists he's actually trolling someone but really he makes himself look like a giant tool and a douchebag.
u're ugly.

He gets deported to North Korea.
.


oh yeah, he's lemur lord too
no. just no.
i wont even say why that isnt me, because it's very obvious it isn't.

oh god, you're arguing with me... you'll never get a girlfriend bro.
it's hilarious because you wouldnt know if I had one or not
hahaha

no. just no.
i wont even say why that isnt me, because it's very obvious it isn't.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=10398;sa=showPosts

yeah okay you've got a Ukrainian cousin who owns a taco stand and plays blockland, k


there is nothing contradicting there.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=10398;sa=showPosts

I actually talked to lemur lord on AIM a few times, and we hung out a lot.  i might be able to dig up his email even.  but i can assure you one thing, Chaseycigarette, that Lemur Lord isnt me, and the reason we dont hangout was because he changed our plan. so get your head out of the nostalgia goggles because you're arguments fail, a lot.

The thing about Retz/LemurDeCatta is that he insists he's actually trolling someone but really he makes himself look like a giant tool and a douchebag.

Yes.

i'd like to point out the if I was Lemur Lord I would be banned for making alts, but I'm not.