Author Topic: I have a loving weird virus  (Read 3331 times)

It's a program.
I think my school has it.
I know, but the thought of my dad possibly watching while I browse research is scary.

sounds like lies / funny virus dev

How'd you post this?
Something that can go to the forum other than his computer.

I was just on the computer. Turned it on and i had abesolutely no control of my mouse pad. And all of a sudden the mouse was moving by itself. It changed my username without even logging in, and somehow a BSOD poped up. It said the compur haz cashed becauz u are a gay n1gger. Can anyone help me?

Fixed.

Also, you have no proof.

Have you clicked any links from ToxicPee, he has a RAT (Remote Access) downloader on his website?

Disconnect from the internet NOW! Get an anti virus from another computer or look in your processes for anything that doesnt belong (if I remember correctly it's just a chain of numbers, I think starting with 2) and end it. If you can't do this, then take it to somebody who can.

I know, but the thought of my dad possibly watching while I browse research is scary.
1. Open notepad and type something cryptic
2. ???
3. Profit.

Doubling they hid the virus in system 32, one of the last places you would look for a virus in, so just delete system 32, reboot and see if it's still messing it up. If that doesn't work rub a magnet on your HDD (google it if you don't know what it is) and that should restore system 32 to factory settings.

rub a magnet on your HDD

Because that's totally helpful. It scrambles the data on the HDD.

Have you clicked any links from ToxicPee, he has a RAT (Remote Access) downloader on his website?

Disconnect from the internet NOW! Get an anti virus from another computer or look in your processes for anything that doesnt belong (if I remember correctly it's just a chain of numbers, I think starting with 2) and end it. If you can't do this, then take it to somebody who can.
Those things are fun to use. But horrible to have been used on.

Fixed the issue. Switched the Main HDD with a 1 TB one and it works fine. it Infected the harddrive.

Fixed the issue. Switched the Main HDD with a 1 TB one and it works fine. it Infected the harddrive.
You can't have an "infected hard drive". The virus can't do anything if it's not executed. You are free to grab files from the old hard drive.

Please learn how computers work.

it Infected the harddrive.

Oh ok. Good thing it didn't save itself to your graphics card or anything. Watch out for any virus that may be hiding in your power supply too!