Author Topic: Shadowed999  (Read 10159 times)

Dude, I literaly have 18 cousins each seperated by a year.I know you guys are and mad you can blame me for it.All this was caused by a 11 year old that forgeted up and I will take the blame maturely.
Stop lying. You forgeted up, go to another forum.

Dude, I literaly have 18 cousins each seperated by a year.I know you guys are and mad you can blame me for it.All this was caused by a 11 year old that forgeted up and I will take the blame maturely.
Dude, I know your mad but I've been in L.A. with my friends and our dads.I know it was stupid of me to trust him with my account while I was gone.I should've just took my laptop with me.
Pics or it didn't happen.

I admited that i forgeted up and I also cant post pics of my cousin for security reasons.

Dude, I know your mad but I've been in L.A. with my friends and our dads.I know it was stupid of me to trust him with my account while I was gone.I should've just took my laptop with me.
If this bullstuff is true then you can upload a video of him saying he did it and you must show your face on camera as well

I admited that i forgeted up and I also cant post pics of my cousin for security reasons.
Omg I know what this kid looks like imma go to his house and rape him!!!!

No pics? Guess your nonexistent family didn't happen. You caused all this friendry. Admit it.

You think anybody would actually be able to find him? The chance we know him is close to 0. I guarantee nobody would find him unless you gave away his address, dumbass.

No pics? Guess your nonexistent family didn't happen. You caused all this friendry. Admit it.
I guess ill post a pic off him but if any off you, so help me God, try to find out his name there will be problems.Got It?

shadewed999 take your advice and step one take a step back step two take 2 steps back step 3 pull the BLOOD TRIGGER and boom problem sloved yayayayayayaya  :cookieMonster: :cookie:

I guess ill post a pic off him but if any off you, so help me God, try to find out his name there will be problems.Got It?
Make sure you are also in the picture or I wont believe you

Like you being dead?

:cookieMonster:

@Trem: wut.

shadewed999 take your advice and step one take a step back step two take 2 steps back step 3 pull the BLOOD TRIGGER and boom problem sloved yayayayayayaya  :cookieMonster: :cookie:
I didnt post that my f'ed up cousin did!

Your family is handicapped including you

Quit posting bullstuff, please

loving hell we know you're lying