3 (60%)
Eventing
1 (20%)
Modern art
1 (20%)
Modding
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: [BBD] Block Builder Department  (Read 2031 times)

... Will join. Will show you my app later. Cinder out.
Affirmitve.

-Bump-

Yay! Im already on!

JiggleWiggle-He didnt put effort in his builds  :panda:
Tyler O.-Talks Back,Dosent care and be's mean to admins.
The blacklist is supposed to be people that have done something bad to the clan.

JiggleWiggle should not be n the blacklist because of that as he has not done anything wrong to the clan.
Tyler O. should not be on there just because he was mean and talks back to admins, UNLESS he did that at a clan server.

The blacklist is supposed to be people that have done something bad to the clan.

JiggleWiggle should not be n the blacklist because of that as he has not done anything wrong to the clan.
Tyler O. should not be on there just because he was mean and talks back to admins, UNLESS he did that at a clan server.
Tyler yelled at me while saying I PUT EFFORT INTO THIS BUILD but he didnt.It took like 2 seconds to make it.And btw the app was a tree.The top of the tree was flat.It looked like a car crashed into it.Then your blaming me for putting him in the blacklist because he was yelling and talking back.To me talking back is very rude.And I dont accept that.I warned him 2 times about it and he still does.He wasnt replying nicely he was yelling at me while doing it.I told him that his app failed then he said "GIMMIE ANOTHER CHANCE(or something like that)".I gave him 2 more chances and he failed.He yells at me and I find that very rude to.So I have to put him on the blacklist but then you say I shouldnt no no no.But I agree to jiggle wiggle.