Author Topic: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides  (Read 1144 times)

Yes this is the title of the new movie.
Video in 720p from Comic Con announcing this movie.

Supposedly this is about Jack Sparrow trying to find the Fountain of Youth.

inb4DISNEY SUX
As far as I know the last two PotC movies were PG-13.

disney hides at least one from of nudity in all of their movies

I love the Pirates series, Jack Sparrow is quite an interesting character. And he is in fact, a pirate with the agility of a ninja.

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Fountain of Youth would have been a much better name. I am not really anticipating this, since it will probably stuff all over the series and will just be a movie to milk cash from the fans with rushed story.

Will, Elizabeth, Davy Jones, Lord Becket, Norrington, and Tia Dalma have all been removed from the story completely. I think the series should have just ended with 3.

It is like making another sequel to lord of the rings featuring the elves, frodo, gandalf, and others exploring the land they sailed to and meeting some new evil that attacks, or how they are making a sequel to Avatar. When can a "series" just end?

I also liked how Pirates of the Caribbean wasn't a series which was talked about everywhere, since it wasn't really recent. now when everyone is talking about this movie I will feel sad :(

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Fountain of Youth would have been a much better name. I am not really anticipating this, since it will probably stuff all over the series and will just be a movie to milk cash from the fans with rushed story.

Will, Elizabeth, Davy Jones, Lord Becket, Norrington, and Tia Dalma have all been removed from the story completely. I think the series should have just ended with 3.

It is like making another sequel to lord of the rings featuring the elves, frodo, gandalf, and others exploring the land they sailed to and meeting some new evil that attacks, or how they are making a sequel to Avatar. When can a "series" just end?

I also liked how Pirates of the Caribbean wasn't a series which was talked about everywhere, since it wasn't really recent. now when everyone is talking about this movie I will feel sad :(

Did you like the first, second and third movie at all?

Did you like the first, second and third movie at all?
I loved them, they were by far one of the best I have seen, and have watched all three of them in a row at least 8 times within 3 months. I loved Hans and Klaus's music for the series and I have the soundtracks for all 3. I made the flying dutchman vehicle for blockland as well as a davy jones hat and tentacle thing, and quote the movies quite often. I believe I can say I like the series quite alot.

I loved them, they were by far one of the best I have seen, and have watched all three of them in a row at least 8 times within 3 months. I loved Hans and Klaus's music for the series and I have the soundtracks for all 3. I made the flying dutchman vehicle for blockland as well as a davy jones hat and tentacle thing, and quote the movies quite often. I believe I can say I like the series quite alot.

Okay. If you feel you don't need to watch this one, that's fine with me.

I loved the series a lot too, but I would really like to see this just to be able to see how good it is.

FDFIIIIFIFJIDIISAOFjdnbfkajnr fkjarkjfgsfadkgjbkhj!VV!~!!!!

I remember in the end of the third film he had a map to the fountain of youth, THIS IS IT :D

Edit: No way, he just said zombies.

My favorite scene from the PoTC series is when he crawls out of a coffin that was sent to sea.

But, I will be looking forward to this.

Okay. If you feel you don't need to watch this one, that's fine with me.

I loved the series a lot too, but I would really like to see this just to be able to see how good it is.
I am going to watch it anyway, I just hope they don't make it bad.