Poiyut has apparently hacked TomTheGeek's everything

Author Topic: Poiyut has apparently hacked TomTheGeek's everything  (Read 68162 times)

I misread @live.com for @hotmail.com

I noticed Poiuyt is actually part of qwertyuiop (look at your keyboard then turn tyuiop around)

idiots like this normally have weak passwords, and on my first try I got in

the password was zxcvbnm (again, look at your keyboard)

I would of said Slowpoke.png, but I knew about it before hand.

Anyone know where Poiuyt lives.

Statewise?

try it backwards?

I've tried the following:

qwertyuiop3
3poiuytrewq
qwertyuiop
poiuytrewq
asdfghjkl
lkjhgfdsa
zxcvbnm
mnbvcxz

the "3" is there in the first few because people tend to add numbers similar to their e-mails in their passwords

real life example: my friend's e-mail ended in 60, and it just so happened his password ended in 6

this ain't my first rodeo.

i do remember seeing Poi ingame back when Snowstar remade ctf_turbine
he hosted it one day whilst we were still building, but he didn't say much at all.
i actually can't remember for the life of me what he said at all.

tyuiop3@live.com says:
goddamnit
why cant you ever reply
Oh tom
btw
I live in New York
just saying

Have fun.

Have fun.
He's definitely lying.

He's obviously reading the thread ffs and he's trying to forget us over thinking he's actually letting us have his info.

He's definitely lying.

He's obviously reading the thread ffs and he's trying to forget us over thinking he's actually letting us have his info.

Your right.

UPDATE: I currently control the @hotmail address yet he continues to send e-mails from itself to itself.

(And by the way Poiuyt, I'm nobody's slave, suck my richard br0)

I'm assuming he's using an e-mail spoofer, or he's still logged onto the @hotmail address. I'll change it's name and we can verify if he's spoofing e-mails or not based on that.

By the way if you haven't figured it out by now:

He's fear-mongering.

He's full of stuff. He can't do anything to any of us.

suck my richard Poiuyt. take it all in buddy...

Poiuyt's once again pulling some more bullstuff.

"I'm going to go ahead and act like a sinister villain with words that you'd only see in a thesaurus under 'fancy' or 'smart', and I'm going to go hack another one by getting them to sign up for another forum login trap hoping they too will have a universal password or will be also dumb enough to sign up!

I'M SO loving BRILLIANT!"