Author Topic: Dont you hate noobs...  (Read 3757 times)

The people who did this were complete idiots.
Thanks I Appreciate That next Time Read Earlier Post's

Thanks I Appreciate That next Time Read Earlier Post's
hey guess what
i don't care that you're "sorry"
You did what you did and you're a complete moron for it. I think most everyone can agree with that. And putting the blame on your imaginary cousin isn't going to help you.

hey guess what
You did what you did and you're a complete moron for it. I think most everyone can agree with that. And putting the blame on your imaginary cousin isn't going to help you.
He shouldn't even have done it in the first place, especially with the "my cuzin did it not me!!!1!" charade.

He shouldn't even have done it in the first place, especially with the "my cuzin did it not me!!!1!" charade.
...Anymore compliments?

hey guess what
hey guess what
i dont care what you say. you didnt make this topic...also im not kidding about my cousin  im a 3k id and i think i can be more mature then that...ill bprove anyway my cousin exsits. also he was spamming the clicking and the colors....talk to the guy caz whos the master mind.

-jibberjabber-

It's called English.  Do you speak it?

If you think you can be more mature, then do it.  Don't just talk about while acting like a dumbass.

Also, I don't see what having a 3K ID has to do with it.  You clearly demonstrated that your BLID does not determine your level of maturity.

It's called English.  Do you speak it?

If you think you can be more mature, then do it.  Don't just talk about while acting like a dumbass.

Also, I don't see what having a 3K ID has to do with it.  You clearly demonstrated that your BLID does not determine your level of maturity.
What i meant when i said i have 3k ID i mean that i have played Blockland for quiet some time now and i know how most things work around Blockland...i am not defiantly not ignorant nor ultra smart...

hey guess what
i dont care what you say. you didnt make this topic...also im not kidding about my cousin  im a 3k id and i think i can be more mature then that...ill bprove anyway my cousin exsits. also he was spamming the clicking and the colors....talk to the guy caz whos the master mind.
DIN-

Oh wait, that doesn't work here... Does it?

I was there, it was loving hilarious. after you left, they started making richards and when you click on the end they spray fog. They then proceeded to make a large sign that had a richard and white coming out of it. it was so fricking hilarious.

This is why you dont spam other peoples builds, you will get flamed and trolled like crazy on teh forums =)

:cookieMonster:

"Dont" you hate noobs who hate noobs?
ASDF

DIN-

Oh wait, that doesn't work here... Does it?
the exit is to the right