Author Topic: Blockland...  (Read 9706 times)

Well you could also try to respect an opinion for once.
We don't need to respect stupid opinions. We don't need to respect any opinions.

We don't need to respect stupid opinions. We don't need to respect any opinions.
Just because you think that it is that way , doesnt mean we all think that.

Hey man if you are just going to be a richard get out of here. Acting cynical doesnt make you seem like an internet badass and im sure you dont need to waste your time with us "stupid people", right?

I joined blockland in 08 too, BL_ID 1205.

i will say it wasn't what it was, but it change for the better

Actually , all new things bring bad thing along with em.
Like , the humans learned to speak , but lost their photographic memory.

Hey man if you are just going to be a richard get out of here. Acting cynical doesnt make you seem like an internet badass and im sure you dont need to waste your time with us "stupid people", right?
If you think that you can post in Drama and magically be safe from opposition you're mistaken.

And just because you don't like the words I use, doesn't make me any less right.

Actually , all new things bring bad thing along with em.
Like , the humans learned to speak , but lost their photographic memory.
That makes no sense and has no supporting evidence.

You are probably referring to writing and the loss of memory regarding long stories.

Im hostile because you act like an unupdated game is better than an updated one but your reasons are dumb and invalid. Also you are acting like an elitist, when I truely never heard of you before.

I joined blockland in 08 too, BL_ID 1205.

i will say it wasn't what it was, but it change for the better

I recognized your name, cool beans. I am probably the only one that gets nostalgic from this game, oh well. Its all preference, I think it was more enjoyable as a small game that wasnt very popular but had a great small community

If you think that you can post in Drama and magically be safe from opposition you're mistaken.

And just because you don't like the words I use, doesn't make me any less right.

You're opinion cant be right. A fact is that there are more things now, but an opinion would be those changes have all been for the better and Blockland has became better. I  never said I didnt like the words, I just said you are being a richard in a thread that really no body wants you in. I guess you are just butthurt since we dont share opinions and will strive to insult someone who doesnt agree with you. Not a good approach to life, but hey, its your choice.

I joined in 2008 as well.

i love how a nice discussion about a good game turned into an argument.
way to go starfishs.

Im hostile because you act like an unupdated game is better than an updated one but your reasons are dumb and invalid. Also you are acting like an elitist, when I truely never heard of you before.

I joined earlier. A lot earlier.

Sadly, I've been trying to play Blockland again and it's just so terrible. Not the game itself, per say, but the lack of people who give a loving about contributing to the game or community's wellbeing.

But then again, I'm just Heph. Who cares?

I never said "everyone else cant enjoy this game" I said " I liked it better back then and found it more enjoyable" then everyone got mad and started trying to give me reasons why my opinion is bad, when its my opinion and I have no means to change it, guess I cant speak my mind without people with contradicting views trying to stuff on my happiness?

1. You're opinion cant be right. A fact is that there are more things now, but an opinion would be those changes have all been for the better and Blockland has became better.

2. I  never said I didnt like the words, I just said you are being a richard in a thread that really no body wants you in.

3. I guess you are just butthurt since we dont share opinions and will strive to insult someone who doesnt agree with you. Not a good approach to life, but hey, its your choice.
(I edited the quote to make an easier to understand response.)

1. I never said my opinion was right. It is just my opinion that your opinion sucks.

2. Calling me a richard implies that you don't like the way I'm talking to you. With my words...

3. This doesn't even make sense. And I'm sure that letting stupid people have their opinions heard will solve all of life's mishaps.

Also, you ignored my reasoning, that's why I attacked you. If you can't argue properly, I won't either.

guess I cant speak my mind without people with contradicting views trying to stuff on my happiness?
You don't post happiness in Drama, and contradicting views make the world go round.