Author Topic: [HB] - Advanced Application  (Read 1140 times)

You all saw my eventing application (the colorboard) but I wanted to try and get into 'construction' aswell, thus making me an Advanced Member. Here's my application, a house at 933 bricks. It's got some free space inside (not a big empty box, it actually has rooms), so you can place whatever you want whenever you'd like it.

Exterior

More exterior

A room free for whatever you'd like to place in it

Overview of the inside

Okay, download the save if you'd like to.

I think making other people finish the interior is kind of cheating... You probably should have done it yourself. However, the exterior is pretty nice.

I think making other people finish the interior is kind of cheating... You probably should have done it yourself. However, the exterior is pretty nice.
I'm not saying they need to do it, I'm saying that if i ever wanted to/anyone else wanted to add something to the different rooms, it's completly open for them to do so.

Plus, if Mack really needs me to show him any interior (which he probably wont, he knows how I build) then I can do so.

I'd Say no if i was in clan don't take it personally

Okay, maybe you could download the save and see. Also, I get the feeling you're saying no because I said no to your app.

Okay, maybe you could download the save and see. Also, I get the feeling you're saying no because I said no to your app.
I did not do that now everyone says no to my application because they're all saying "Too empty spaces" and i said i'd say no IF i was in clan.

Well, did you bother loading it up in person? It's much better then looking at screenshots

Well, did you bother loading it up in person? It's much better then looking at screenshots

Yes i did it was my mistake,i'd surely say yea,good job big bro!

Your possibly gonna be Advanced the amount of success is big

I'd say no, honestly.

Could you check out the save? D:

It's quite nice, abit boxy also don't trust Gambsy (He's a spy)

I say No.

I did check out the save. It's too bright and bursty, and it looks duplicated alot.

Plus there are no floors.

ahh ok. but i must tell you, i duplicated very little of it. Most of it was just purely copied by design