Author Topic: I'm Getting Close to Kalph  (Read 7188 times)

41 loving posts a day average.
Holy damn, this is a post whore.

Damn you guys, I went to sleep.

Anyways, I don't even bring up the fact that I'm furry anymore.
You guys do it.



Really? Because someone else lives 4 miles away in East Williston/Williston Park

Really? Because someone else lives 4 miles away in East Williston/Williston Park
I live across your street.

I live across your street.
I can spit into NYC from my house.

I can spit into NYC from my house.
I can easily get into Wall street.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 12:00:18 PM by Roknrollwill »

My average daily post count is almost as high as his.

A challenger has appeared.
I don't think anybody cares, seriously.

I can easily get into the Grand Exchange.
What? Away with the Runescape


Name:     tay104
Posts:    2388 (1.753 per day)
Date Registered:    November 04, 2006, 05:16:43 PM

That's not counting the 5 hundred or so on my banned account.

forget OFF ALL READY im mean god, why does every one on this god damn forum have to be jerks and jackasses, be nice, and get nice back.
but if you are mean god then you are the one who damned this forum.

but if you are mean god then you are the one who damned this forum.
Lol'd

I am getting close to myself.
Waiiiit a second.....

That's not counting the 5 hundred or so on my banned account.
What?