Author Topic: Learn Japanese.  (Read 11527 times)

ITT: People taking weeaboo seriously.

Yes, because wanting to learn a language that just happens to be Japanese makes you a weeaboo
Of course, i'm not saying everyone who wants to learn japanese is a weaaboo.
It's just honestly, looking at the original post, it seems to have traces of weaboo.
And i never really liked weaaboos, especially as one is my sister.

Why would you want to learn Japanese outside of Japan?
That's why I don't want to learn it. I don't like Japan that much.

what a kawaii morning

Why would you want to learn Japanese outside of Japan?
Why not?

Why not?
It takes up memory and time. I don't realy know any japaneese. Besides, I need to learn spanish because of the imagrents.

It takes up memory and time.
A lot of things take memory and time. Should we just not do anything at all so we can save that memory and time?

Besides, I need to learn spanish because of the imagrents.
Immigrants is a word in the English language. Might want to work on that language first.

Besides, I need to learn spanish because of the imagrents.
It needs to be the other way around.

I know over 9000 words

was this on purpose

Most people who want to learn Japanese are weeaboos. There isn't really any reason to learn Japanese unless you plan on living there some day. Learn something that' useful instead, like Spanish.

Most people who want to learn Japanese are weeaboos. There isn't really any reason to learn Japanese unless you plan on living there some day. Learn something that' useful instead, like Spanish.
What if they're going to teach English or something there?

Though that would be more common in Korea.

Only reason Spanish is useful to know in the US is because all the loving immigrants.
They need to learn English or get the forget out.