Author Topic: Learn Japanese.  (Read 11523 times)

It's funny how many people believe "DESU" actually means something
it means are/is.

It's funny how many people believe "DESU" actually means something

It does, but not really on it's own.

it means are/is.
No, you're stupid.
"desu" is put at the end of a sentence to add a polite connotation

itt: weaboos arguing over a word

itt: weaboos arguing over a word
A weeaboo is someone who wishes they were Japanese.
I am not a weeaboo.

No, you're stupid.
"desu" is put at the end of a sentence to add a polite connotation
Hey, somebody knows how to use google. You won't get very far in life by calling people names for no reason. Just know that when you go in for a job interview. Hopefully you'll remember this chat before slapping the CEO and calling him stupid because his stapler isn't aligned with his computer. I'm telling you this for your own good.

I am not a weeaboo.
When you rage over the misuse of a Japanese word and call them names, that means you are a weeaboo.

I am not a weeaboo.
No, a weeaboo is a Wii playing with a Boo.

"Someone who is obsessed with Japan/Japanese Culture/Anime, etc. and attempts to act as if they were Japanese, even though they're far from it."

That is a Weeaboo.

So, a CEO of a Large Company that has many stores around the world and one of them happens to be in Japan and the CEO knows Japanese to be able to talk to his Workers in Japan makes him a Weeaboo?

Hey, somebody knows how to use google.
you can find it out on Google, which must mean that I used Google to find out
slapping the CEO and calling him stupid because his stapler isn't aligned with his computer.
You seriously think I'd end up doing that? You don't think very highly of me, do you?

Immigrants is a word in the English language. Might want to work on that language first.
This is for Japanese, not Spanish.