Meh
0 (0%)
I use rotondo's
0 (0%)
This is just stupid.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Ammo  (Read 774 times)

I need a script that makes you run out of ammo after a while, and events that give you more. I'd ues rotondo's gamemode zombie but I don't like the zombie things. Just the ammo.

if you have no problem using the zombie gamemode: go esc menu>minigames>create/edit>left 4 block options (go to the bottom)>basic > enable ammo (player options)
is the only way i know
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 06:41:22 PM by Serge64 »

if you wanna download the zombie gamemode: go esc menu>minigames>create/edit>left 4 block options (go to the bottom)>basic > enable ammo (player options)
is the only way i know
I need a script that makes you run out of ammo after a while, and events that give you more. I'd ues rotondo's gamemode zombie but I don't like the zombie things. Just the ammo.
Fail.

Sorry, didn't think I had to look professional to ask for some help.
Edit: Dammit, I just realized you're calling serge fail. I feel retarted now. Oh well.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2010, 10:27:08 PM by LølingAtYøu »

use rotondos zombie mod WITHOUT zombies

use rotondos zombie mod WITHOUT zombies
/facepalm

Theres some problems with Zombie gamemode that makes it not compatible easily with other modes.
He just wants the ammo

/facepalm

Theres some problems with Zombie gamemode that makes it not compatible easily with other modes.
He just wants the ammo
Yes! Thank you. I use zapt. So thats why I want a seperate ammo script.

I do not have time but I feel I can at least provide possible input

Design Concept for an Ammo Mod
Script_AmmoMod.whatever
Ammo and mags for each type of weapon is stored as a variable with that person. Ammo of a weapon type is refilled whenever a player picks up the weapon. Listens to the players for the fire method and decreases ammo on the gun they are holding. When ammo is depleted, a delay is applied to firing while that weapon is out until it replenishes from mag. Default mag limit is 3 or something and default ammo per mag is 9 or something. The server options then allow the admin to set for each weapon a ammo and mag limit manually. Possibly a save settings thing as well.

In case anyone wants to tackle this, however I am sure anyone who actually can would come up with a way to do this stuff already. I just felt this a good oppertunity to practice my "breaking down possible code needed for a project" thing I learned a while ago... I am tired, but I can kinda tell that everything above is stuff anyways. Whatever.