Author Topic: More Steam hacking?  (Read 4119 times)

Somebody messages be that too a week or two ago.
It's some kind of bot thing that farms your pass, logs in with your user and repeat.  For fr33 gaemz or something like that or whatever cigarettes do now-a-days.

I clicked it but realized like half a second after before it loaded. Also I suggest everyone block King for the time being.

hey guys.
O, u.

Can't you like, report crap on steam? I don't use it but I'm planning on buying the orange box.

There was a hacked server on GMod the other day. It was the main Flatgrass one, at the top of the list.
It changed my name, and sent a message to all of my friends with a link. And it wouldn't let me access the in-game Escape button menu.

There was a hacked server on GMod the other day. It was the main Flatgrass one, at the top of the list.
It changed my name, and sent a message to all of my friends with a link. And it wouldn't let me access the in-game Escape button menu.
Pics or it didn't happen.

A name of the server would be nice, you know so we don't go to it?

lolpop, at the time, I was wondering why the forget my name was changed to "LOVELIFE ~~~," and why all of my friends were PMing me with, "What's this link?" No pictures, sorry.
Naturemon, if you go into the server list, it's the first Flatgrass, at the very top. I don't know the name, but I'm assuming it's either fixed or the server's dead.
Sorry I'm so useless as of now.

It's not like it steals your information right when you click on it, you'd have to be stupid enough to enter your password in them.
Like me. :D

I really hope my account isn't hijacked.

Owait, I VERIFIED MY EMAIL.

Yeah.

I'm safe =3.

Me too, King should be more careful.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 04:08:54 PM by Sebster 105 »

Here's how I think this happened.

The main people who created this password fishing thing register for accounts.

They mass friend request and then give them these links. The idiots who click them then get their passwords fished and they send out links.

If any of you get a link sent to you, you should probably PM the user who linked you it so they know to change their password.

Hope you guys inform me :(.

Anyone who clicked that is seriously handicapped.

I have never gotten one of these but seeing this im expecting one.