Poll

What should we do after Clan base is done?

Do a airbase?
0 (0%)
Do a snow Outpost?
0 (0%)
Do a Jungle Base?
2 (100%)
Do a Space Station?
0 (0%)
Or..whatever I think?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: -*-*-*- BNA -*-*-*-  (Read 1423 times)

I'm filing a lawsuit against the leader of your clan, "Gen.CJ", for attempted identity theft.

HOLY captain crunch! Did i almost join a clan with a leader who stole a identity?

I'm filing a lawsuit against the leader of your clan, "Gen.CJ", for attempted identity theft.
What? A Theft WTH did i do? its my Blockland Name

That's how it works, you seem to pull alot of smart comments out of your ass, maybe you should.
Oh nice retort. "I'll just tell him to do what he told me!"

Anyways, I am sure you like stupid failure clans.

Oh nice retort. "I'll just tell him to do what he told me!"

Anyways, I am sure you like stupid failure clans.

Holy stuff, you just bumped the topic! Congratulations your intellect caused your biggest downfall. That topic was over before it even started.

Holy stuff, you just bumped the topic! Congratulations your intellect caused your biggest downfall. That topic was over before it even started.
Yeah me bumping a topic that would have inevitably been bumped by the clan leader is my biggest downfall...

Everyone fighitng in my Topic Just STOP

Everyone fighting in my Topic Just STOP
I don't feel to confident if the clan doesn't require a application.
No application = Not worthy.

I don't feel to confident if the clan doesn't require a application.
No application = Not worthy.
And you were just the one saying this was your type of clan. Hypocrite.

And you were just the one saying this was your type of clan. Hypocrite.
I never said "this was my type of clan" I said it fit me, and i liked it, you dumbstuff. Holy stuff just stop posting.

I never said "this was my type of clan" I said it fit me, and i liked it, you dumbstuff. Holy stuff just stop posting.
I am implying "this is your type of clan as":
I can't PM anymore Ralder915(sorry), yes i'll join, app required right?

I am implying "this is your type of clan as":

Implying doesn't cut it to call me a hypocrite, bad choice of vocab on your part.

Implying doesn't cut it to call me a hypocrite, bad choice of vocab on your part.
I can imply, I can assume, I could give a flying forget, but I still can call you a hypocrite.

You've lost.
Oasis is a machine sent back from the future to kill the children of your past.

This entire topic is forgeted up as well as everybody who is posting in it.