Author Topic: LED54 - Game Ideas clan  (Read 1578 times)

LED 54 was made by me, DrPepper, because I've always wanted to be a game developer, and for practice, I made this clan. The clan is about making servers and unique new game modes for Blockland, or just some twists of current game modes. What we hope to do is be successful in thinking of ideas and just hanging around having fun.

The application isn't too bad. You have to send in 3 screenshots of some of your best builds. If I like them, I will approve.

The following ranks are;
Thinker - Think of an idea and try contributing to it

Completer - Complete a game idea or something you've wanted to finish

Master - Create and finish something extremely well

Creator - Be the creator of the clan

:nes: - DrPepper - Creator
 :nes: -

Soon to come

Your ranks are crap no offense. It should be something like this.

Concept Art
Coder
Modeler
Etc.

Learn programming terminology before you go around thinking you know everything. Overall this clan looks interesting.

Your ranks are crap no offense. It should be something like this.

Concept Art
Coder
Modeler
Etc.

Learn programming terminology before you go around thinking you know everything. Overall this clan looks interesting.

Well I'm sorry that I was showing off my vast knowledge of programming terminology? The clan is more towards events and making things simpler, rather than modeling and scripting a bunch of things.

Well I'm sorry that I was showing off my vast knowledge of programming terminology? The clan is more towards events and making things simpler, rather than modeling and scripting a bunch of things.
There are already like a million eventing clans out there, yet you decided to make another one instead of joining one of the great ones already made?

There are already like a million eventing clans out there, yet you decided to make another one instead of joining one of the great ones already made?

Because most the other ones are for people extremely good eventers or builders. This is for people that
want a chance but never get one, so they can talk with other clan members and just work together to complete something.

Because most the other ones are for people extremely good eventers or builders. This is for people that
want a chance but never get one, so they can talk with other clan members and just work together to complete something.
If they have been rejected by other clans it is because they lacked the skill and were poor eventers, not because they never had the chance.

If they have been rejected by other clans it is because they lacked the skill and were poor eventers, not because they never had the chance.

I guess you're right, but what are you trying to prove?

I guess you're right, but what are you trying to prove?
That this clan is not worth the effort if you cannot put forth even a reasonable amount of skill.

That this clan is not worth the effort if you cannot put forth even a reasonable amount of skill.

Worth what effort? All I'm doing is clicking my mouse and moving my fingers around the keyboard, that's all gaming is. And obviously I have nothing better to do with my time if I am here talking to you, so why not do something for fun in a game you paid $20 for?

Worth what effort? All I'm doing is clicking my mouse and moving my fingers around the keyboard, that's all gaming is. And obviously I have nothing better to do with my time if I am here talking to you, so why not do something for fun in a game you paid $20 for?
k

The clan is about making servers and unique new game modes for Blockland, or just some twists of current game modes.

Last time I checked you can't make a loving game mode with events. Well you kinda can but that can get technical and like you said this is meant for people who are new to eventing. So you just completely contradicted yourself. Have fun.