Author Topic: {CLASSIFIED}  (Read 1041 times)

Welcome, if you are reading this then that means you wanted to know what was in this clan. Well, this clan is called B.U. or Blockland Uprising. We are here not to play around or waste time on useless arguements with others but to form extraordinary bonds to help blockland thrive and excel forward. We are here to have fun, so have pride in yourself and your clan!

RULES:
Do not hold arguements with other members.
Obey your officers and leaders.
Recruit others in any way possible to help build the clan's strength.
Never go against the clan!

If you ever perform anything that is against the clan then you will be dishonorably discharged from it and to be ignored by any clan members!

INFO:

We are here to help Blockland players to have fun and to enjoy their time on the game. There is not much they we can tell you that is not classified to clan members only.

RANKS:
Private
Corporal
Seargent
Captain
Colonel
General
Marshall

CLAN TAGS:

B.U. and you ranks are:
PRVT
CRPL
SRGT
CA
COLN
GENL
MASL

HISTORY:

We do not have much history that we are allowed to speak of but what I can tell you is that we sometimes perform deniable operations. All of these missions and their outcomes are top secret for generals and marshalls only!

PROMOTIONS/DEMOTIONS:

only officers such as Seargents and any others above that rank may give promotions. once you are a colonel only generals may promote you and then only marshalls may promote you to marshall

Any personael may demote another if they have either a witness or evidence of them breaking a rule. After 3 demotions you are dishonorably discharged from te clan.

UNIFORMS:

you MUST wear your tags and uniform at all times! if you are spotted without them then you will be dishonorably disharged from the clan!
The tags are easy to keep but for any uniforms and how you are supposed to be dressed then plz private message me and I will give any information that you need. You are to have a police hat that is dark grey. Side pads with any color star you wish. you are to have black shoes, any type of face decal and color you wish )same for the hands) your pants are to be black and your shirt is to be dark grey and have the suit decal. the back item (cape, pack, etc) and the ferathers are yours to have whichever you like in whichever color.

Thank you for taking you time to read this and we thank you for any support that you have/will give us.

Well we still thank you for adding you comment to the page.
Define "We".

The layout is very unappealing. I recommend looking at other clan threads (like mine :3) to get an idea how to set up your format.

The layout is very unappealing. I recommend looking at other clan threads (like mine :3) to get an idea how to set up your format.
Thank you, I will try to reformat the layout when I get a chance.

Define "We".
"We" as in the other clan members who as of now are not on.

I have just look at your clan and it is actually good. I will try to reformat my page to make it alot better.