Poll

Is It Broken?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Is My Xbox 360 Broken?  (Read 1479 times)

Buy A PS3. WAY BETTER THEN 360 CRAP.
LIES. The PS3 is Blu-Ray allowing it to hold more memory in less space on a disc. Also the PlayStation Network experience is free, not 40 bucks a year for XBOX Live.

Go with the PS3... Blu-Ray rocks, and Little Big Planet and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves are good games (GoTYs), and it is all-around cheaper (you don't need to pay for online or a Blu-Ray player!).
Get out.

Too bad nobody owns a PS3 and the PSN servers are crap because they are literally unfunded. LIVE servers are funded by players and therefore are high efficient and maintained. And it has no games.

Did I also mention Kinect?

P.S. This section is for Blockland help.

1. This is the help section for blockland NOT 360
2. Its not broken there must have been a LOT of lag or it froze. Happens to me all the time.

Psthree is better like xbox playing at friends house la la la then off our response WTF his nooooooo I'm like what's wrong he's like look I look red ring o
F death hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is some serious stuff:

In the campaign of MW2 there are sometimes dead guys sitting at the wall.
I proned , and watched one in the face.
It looked loving gross.
My Xbox froze right there.
Restart did the trick.

Psthree is better like xbox playing at friends house la la la then off our response WTF his nooooooo I'm like what's wrong he's like look I look red ring o
F death hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Burn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyHYPhiJN8s

PS3 sucks. my brother (Who has an xbox360 elite) said why an xbox360 elite is better every time it said something good about the PS3 or bad about the Xbox360 Elite. oh and he is either watching TV shows about PS3 and Xbox or playing Xbox.

On topic: It is just a glitchy, bad game. Don't blame the console, unless you have reason to believe something actually happened with it.

Guys, try staying on topic, it's a lot more fun than starting up this war here. :cookieMonster:

OH, yeah and about the percentage of Xboxes dieing, it went down to less than 1% in 2008 and hasn't gone up.

OH, yeah and about the percentage of Xboxes dieing, it went down to less than 1% in 2008 and hasn't gone up.

That's why I got a Halo 3 Edition Xbox 360. They made them with modifications to prevent problems, and I've only had it twice. First time was I wore out the disc drive, and second time was RROD because everyone needs that.

Get another XBOX. Because the PS3 has no games.