Author Topic: Is a gaming computer good for Blockland?  (Read 6098 times)

well i am looking for a computer on craigslist.com and eBay.com and found a gaming computer but don't know if it would work on blockland. i was wondering if it was possible to have to many Ghz for blockland, and if it was, what would be the max amount of Ghz.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 12:45:46 PM by Gameking »

Herp Derp...
The more Ghz means the better stuff you can run, not if you have too many something won't run.

What are the system specs?

What are the system specs?
like how many Gb of RAM and stuff?

Yeah.  Video cards? CPU?

Yeah.  Video cards? CPU?
Well it has 2.0Ghz, 1.25 of RAM, 160Gb hardrive, and the company is Asus

Oh yeah that is fine.  Lock the topic now!

well i might let it unlocked to see what other people say

For a "Game King" you don't know to much do you?
For a General you don't seem to know much.

A computer doesn't solely rely on the GHz of its processor.
Well it has 2.0Ghz, 1.25 of RAM, 160Gb hardrive, and the company is Asus
Can I get more info about the computer?

What CPU type is it? (Core i7, Core i5, or AMD etc. w/e)
What is the graphics in it?

A computer doesn't solely rely on the GHz of its processor.
I know that.

A computer doesn't solely rely on the GHz of its processor.Can I get more info about the computer?

What CPU type is it? (Core i7, Core i5, or AMD etc. w/e)
What is the graphics in it?

well like i said, it is in craigslist so i dont know every detail about it. that is all the information they gave

if you wanna see what i am looking at, here is the link: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/sys/1805747298.html

well like i said, it is in craigslist so i dont know every detail about it. that is all the information they gave
ಠ_ಠ

Not a good sign.

if you wanna see what i am looking at, here is the link: http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/sys/1805747298.html
"The power supply is dead so you will have to replace it."

If you don't know how to replace a Power Supply in a computer properly I wouldn't recommend this.

i know that it only saids a few details bout it but still, i need a better computer. the one i have right now is an hp pavilion 6835 with only 800Mhz, 125Mb of RAM, it runs on intel celeron and it is a Windows Xp installed in it