[iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!

Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 232519 times)

If I sent in another version of the pong table that I had gotten completely functional and possibly arranged a time to demonstrate it on someone else's server, would it be good enough as an app?

If I sent in another version of the pong table that I had gotten completely functional and possibly arranged a time to demonstrate it on someone else's server, would it be good enough as an app?

sure.

I wiped the Hackintosh (I was really happy actually) and got Ubuntu again on my server machine.

I am still testing the server still, so hopefully it won't crash.

jesus. it took me about 4 hours to get arch with kde all up and ready.

the server is up. it's freebuild so build if you'd like.

Imma go and build cube snake's that are macroed so tom has something to love when he gets back on the server later.  :3

Imma go and build cube snake's that are macroed so tom has something to love when he gets back on the server later.  :3

Ohmy

Considering that I designed idea 4, it would be harder to build because it's all one building. I need to fix the scale and it would be hard to make it all align ok without ending up like the current campus. 2 is big, but is actually easier to build because it's pieced up.

If I scale my idea up to a usable size, it would be bigger than 2. I voted 2.

Edit: Also, estimating the brick count of each idea. 4 is about the same as the current campus, with the addition of a 3rd floor and a second wing. Adding those onto the current campus count and having each office filled would be around 40-50k bricks. Idea 2, with 2 small buildings, the center tower, the back two buildings, and after scaling it down to only 16x16 grid, it would be roughly around the same as idea 4, if not less.

Edit 2: If you disagree with me, I want an actual reason. And no, "2 is stuff" is not an acceptable reason. And before you say "It's too hard to build" or "It's too big", you're not even building it, and it is the same size as idea 4, only vertical and less dull.

And that's my full input on the subject.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:43:57 PM by Xinakam »

2 is stuff and 4 is too big and hard to build.

Ontopic I personally like both mosty because it is something diffrent.

2 is stuff and 4 is too big and hard to build.

Ontopic I personally like both mosty because it is something diffrent.
4 looks exactly like our current one, only crammed together...

4 looks exactly like our current one, only crammed together...

i'll admit it: i love 2. i just don't like how it has terrain.

i'll admit it: i love 2. i just don't like how it has terrain.
Let me do it and I wont dissapoint
« Last Edit: August 07, 2011, 05:11:40 PM by Jenxas »

Let me do it and I wont dissapoint

we're gonna need all the help outside of ievent AND ievent's build team itself.

i might have extra no-application spots for this campus itself.

If you want roads I'll get swat to make some nice ones.  Only if you want he whips up a very nice road.

If you want roads I'll get swat to make some nice ones.  Only if you want he whips up a very nice road.

Yes, i would like to help make the campus! =D

And help build buildings.... lol