Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 234938 times)

Is iEvent actually going to fade away, or is it just suddenly going to disappear?

I gave him Portal 2 as a gift on steam if you were wondering don't worry I am uploading the video to youtube shortly.

I gave him Portal 2 as a gift on steam if you were wondering don't worry I am uploading the video to youtube shortly.
WANT PLEASE.

Macintosh Test Server

For the next couple of days I will be running a v20 test server since I was waiting on a fix for the Mac. If this doesn't crash after 24 hours, we're definitively using this for all of our servers.

Why Mac?

For around the past couple of months I felt like I was abusing the 2nd computer with no mouse and keyboard and letting it just sit there.

After the v20 update, many reported sucess with the Mac version, so I hopped back onto the MacWagon.

The real nice thing about Mac OS X is that I have a 250 GB Time Machine HD doing updates all the time. This means I will set up the auto saver in the near future, and we will always have backups of the server. No more waiting on a recent save of the Campus.

It will be more ironic for the Blockintosh change aswell, and I really look forward to using Mac as our server OS.

The server is up now, go ahead and freebuild, guys.

can't find the server... :/

Him aaa
Tell him David said hi :c

I rebooted the server.

Anyways the server is posting to the master server now.

maybe I'm just refreshing the list too early or something..
Anyways I'm going to bed in a few minutes anyways, I wanna get all 8 hours of sleep, I'm sluggish enough as it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAIu4qUBOTU

The video while I gift tom Portal 2 as I promised him now for a while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAIu4qUBOTU

The video while I gift tom Portal 2 as I promised him now for a while.
You should totally gift me AudioSurf :D

bump.

server will be back up.

getting the geforce 210 back from my friend.