Author Topic: Battlestations: Pacific  (Read 905 times)

Battlestations: Pacific is a strategy/action game. It's set in WWII, but not historically accurate. What I mean by this is that the planes and war machines from that time are real, but the campaign can end with the Japanese winning or the Americans winning. You can drive anything from a PT Boat to a Submarine to a kamikaze plane. Some aspects of it are realistic, but it's supposed to be arcade-like. It's currently about $20 but trust me, it's worth every penny. The graphics are amazing, and the dogfights are intense. Try it out. I also forgot to mention it's for PS3, Xbox 360, and PC.

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 06:46:16 PM by Shinji »

Love this game. I just don't like how ineffective bomber's machine guns are. But leading a PT boat squad over several meter-tall waves trying to torcreep a battleship is just as awesome as it sounds.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 07:44:01 PM by Qwepir »

I love to lead kamikaze squads into an aircraft carrier.

That too. The Ohkas are fun as hell.

Ohka's are awesome, I never really knew they had them in this game. I don't really have the game yet though. I've played the demo and i'm planning on getting the full game. I know what Ohka's are because of history class and IL-2 1946.

I actually love this game. Very fun. I never got around to buying it though, just the demo and rented it :\

There's a coop competitive mission where you play as Japan and all you get are betty bombers with ohkas, and you're attacking a US convoy. Whoever sinks the most ships wins. Also I lost my GFWL key for the game so I can just play it but not log into LIVE and save my progress. There go all my unlocks and stuff. GFWL is just loving dumb, I hate it so much.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 07:53:30 PM by Qwepir »

I'm gonna try the demo if there is one for PS3.

I have this for Xbox 360. Its freakin' amazing! I love diving down as a sub and sinking everything from the deep.

iunno what it was about this game.. i played it for like 3 days...

and never played it again.

got boring fast