Author Topic: WW2 Pack  (Read 60429 times)

Could we get a trench gun?

Ooooo really nice... and im working on D-Day map and it could be handy to me...

the one on the left is posted in another topic
are you sure you didn't steal it?
edit:
oh sorry, you posted it my bad

Please shade these properly so we don' have a glow in the dark army.

Please shade these properly so we don' have a glow in the dark army.
Just dont use dark maps.......i think these are nice. Good Job.

Ok, this is seriously getting annoying. You continue to release these and completely ignore all the comments people give you.

Seriously, learn how to model before you release anything.

Sorry (NO FLAME) but I hate that brown color. It makes them look plastic.
Anyway that second pistol is metal all over. (Ludger or watever.) The M1 is one of my favorite weapons but im not downloading this pack. No CooKieS for jou!!!
Arent they supposed to look like that? After all,Blockheads are nothing more than a kid's building toy. And when nobody is  there,we come alive! AND WE NUKE EACHOTHER!

The hands are on the weapon when the weapon is on the spawn bricks. Also I can find out the color of the default hand real fast: 255 224 156. By the looks of it you were REAL far off, as if you choose white and gave it a super tiny tint of yellow. You should also flat-shade them, that's whats making them look weird.

They loving suck, they don't even have visible edges. Stop making addons.

does the colt really look that....blue?

Its cool... But I Strongly dislike the textures...
If you get better textures, you get my DL.
Warning - while you were reading 3 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Dammit lol!
Warning - while you were reading 7ew replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Holy stuff, AFK!

Fake... you forgot the space between 7 and ew... and you could at least add an n to make it look more real... -_-

Seriously, work on your models and textures. 2/10.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 10:06:10 AM by reaper »

Seriously, work on your models and textures. 2/10.
Indeed, my lord.